g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 10: Switzerland vs Turkey | Italy vs Wales

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
What a shower Turkey have been in this tournament, they have a reasonable squad aswell.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
What’s Hartson on about if Wales keep a clean sheet then the Swiss need 5? How are Wales going to lose if they keep a clean sheet?

MoskvaRed

Nearly 3-0. The Swiss have taken an absolute slagging in the press this week (worse than England) so this is quite a riposte.

Ananke

To be fair I don’t think he dived, his legs gave out as the ball moved too fast for him.

Bertie 2 Hats

Nico Williams is an awful player who's far worse than our very own Brandon Williams.

Schnappo

What’s Hartson on about if Wales keep a clean sheet then the Swiss need 5? How are Wales going to lose if they keep a clean sheet?
I have no idea - I can only assume he thinks that Switzerland and Wales are level on points maybe.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
That’s as clear a booking as you’re likely to see. Leniency from the ref so far.

PoTMS

This could get bad for Wales with the way Switzerland are playing. I guess third place isn't too bad considering you'll most likely still qualify.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This could get bad for Wales with the way Switzerland are playing. I guess third place isn't too bad considering you'll most likely still qualify.
Who are Wales getting if they're 3rd?