Day 11: North Macedonia vs Netherlands | Ukraine vs Austria | Russia vs Denmark | Finland vs Belgium

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
What a goal.by Damsgaard. Get the feck in. Let's see them time waste now the feckers.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Denmark are just being too reserved and making life easier for Russia. But it is just too boring and frustrating when one team doesn't try to play.
I was just about to say Denmark might not have it in them.to break down a parked bus like this. Damsgaard is such a little gem.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Doku is showing some good old fashioned wing play. Rennes do have some good youngsters

Nick7

What’s with the Russian keeper diving for absolutely everything except the goal?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Sampdoria. He is 20 years old and have now scored 3 goals in 5 games for Denmark
Interesting. Lots of good quality young Danes in Serie A, seen a bit more of Skov Olsen at Bologna who's decent himself. Really hope Denmark get through but will probably have to score a couple more just to get the goal difference up.

Alemar

Bad goalkeeping by Safonov. He needs to be substituted at half time

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Nah, I mean there was a cross where the ball was clearly going wide from a tight angle and he starts to jump and dive for it.
Sometimes you're unsure so you make a move but he knew that shot was in as soon as he saw it. It only happened to me once but when the ball reached 11 o'clock in my field of view, I knew there was no saving it.

Nick7

Sometimes you're unsure so you make a move but he knew that shot was in as soon as he saw it. It only happened to me once but when the ball reached 11 o'clock in my field of view, I knew there was no saving it.
Ah sorry, I shouldn’t have mentioned the goal. I just mean he’s jumping and diving for things that aren’t going near the goal.