Day 12: Canada vs Morocco | Croatia vs Belgium | Costa Rica vs Germany | Japan vs Spain

Dinghy

Refreshing to watch a game without "injuries". Don't think there's been a single one in this high intensity game.

mav_9me

I'm surprised he doesn't get marked out of games honestly, they leave him unoccupied
I think that's at least partly due to how good his movement is. With his feints and movement I don't think he can be man marked.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
More riots incoming thanks to Lukaku

Oranges038

Belgium now playing like a team that know a point is enough to stay up.

diarm

Is there a theoretical limit for how many green smileys you can get into one post?

Sylar

Belgium look better and more threatening with Lukaku on. But this isnt good enough for a team that knew they had to win regardless

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Can’t blame Lukaku for that one

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I think this would make it a lot easier. Any advantage gained by moving your body/head forward should be allowed. The offside line starts and ends at the toe.
That isn't right. The attacker, sprinting for goal, is bound to have most of his body ahead of his toes. Defenders holding their line will typically have their backs to goal so they will be disadvantaged by that by design, let alone once you factor in that they have to turn around and sprint to catch up.

Inter Yer Nan

I think Lukaku is the biggest mental midget ever when the game counts he’ll choke it away. Consistent theme with his career. Usually when a player has to tell you how mentally strong he is; it’s a weakness.

bosskeano

Lukaku is a donkey....ffs he's squandered two great chances which shows really just how poor a finisher he is

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
HAHAHAHHA Lukaku is an amazing defender