Day 12: Croatia vs Scotland | Czech Republic vs England

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
His scoobiness is growing if the inclusion of Grealish and Saka is anything to go by.
By necessity to some degree. Grealish had to start owing to Mount’s availability, and a cynical part of me feels like Saka started because Foden is one yellow from suspension.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
I wouldn't have thought so either. He's looked really slow since the tournament started but he didn't look slow in the PL.

He's hardly lost pace in a couple of weeks but there's something up with him.
He could use a goal to liven him up. He almost got it but for a classy save.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
His scoobiness is growing if the inclusion of Grealish and Saka is anything to go by.
Did see a few comments saying Southgate had mentioned he left Foden out due to him being on a yellow. Not 100% sure of that though.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
That was a bit Dan James esque from Saka, great pace but didn’t know what to do when he got there.

Steven-UK

What is wring with with Kane?? Looks like he’s stoned. At this rate City will withdraw their transfer bid...he actually looks a bit like Lukaku used to for us.... useless.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Whatever Saka's performance ends up being, you need to remember he's very young and did not ask to play instead of Sancho.

MU655

How negative was that from Walker. He had plenty of options and chose the goalkeeper.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Walker giving acres on the right.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
By necessity to some degree. Grealish had to start owing to Mount’s availability, and a cynical part of me feels like Saka started because Foden is one yellow from suspension.
Nothing cynical about it. Southgate said that's why:

"He’s on a yellow card. Given we look like missing two players for the next round, I don’t want to take a risk on a third. It’s a shame for Phil, but I think it’s the sensible decision."

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Nothing cynical about it. Southgate said that's why:

"He’s on a yellow card. Given we look like missing two players for the next round, I don’t want to take a risk on a third. It’s a shame for Phil, but I think it’s the sensible decision."
:nervous: