Day 12: Croatia vs Scotland | Czech Republic vs England

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
It’s the hope that gets you. Every fecking time, it’s possible that we can finally progress in the last game. And then it all goes wrong. I remember in 96 we could have gone through on goal difference IF England fecked Holland 4-0. And wouldnt you just know it, England actually did put 4 past Holland. The only time I’ve ever cheered England on. We were there. We had finally made it, and then Holland got a goal to save themselves and go through.

Its the hope that kills you.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Bellingham and Rashford are good subs (as long as it's not for Grealish). Take off Sterling and Phillips.

bosskeano

so you're going to bring on Rashford and Bellingham but no Sancho??? Southgate you utter wankjob

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Imagine having the season Sancho has just had and still not getting any game time for country. Pathetic.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I'd love for someone to ask Southgate directly why he hasn't brought Sancho on or given him any minutes in this tournament.

diarm

I went to Longleat yesterday and was amazed to find out that Hippos can run 30mph on land and due to their dense bones they can sink to the bottom of the river and run at speeds of 15mph on the river bed. I had trouble imagining what a Hippo running at 15mph underwater might look like and just smiled to myself watching Harry Kane tonight.

Irwin99

Has Grealish really been that good? Been watching the Scotland game mostly so I wouldn't know.

Yagami

Good post resistant
We can't get hold of the ball so we take our two best press resistant players off. I hope this doesn't come back to bite us.

Zen

England would have double figure in goals in this group with a manager willing to not just 1-0 it. feck me.... utilise your talent. Bring back Hoddle or some shit.

snk123

Grealish didn't put a foot wrong - but is the first to make way. :lol: