Day 15: France vs Poland | England vs Senegal (Last 16 3&4)

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
That's Southgate safe for next Euro

MUnchies

The sheer number of posters putting France up there on a pedestal when they were struggling against Poland in their first half, They are not France 1998 or Brazil 2002, come on....
They literally won the last World Cup :lol:

Eplel

Saka has been awful the past 2 games. Hopefully he gets dropped against France, if England advances

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
England's attacking bench might be the best I can remember from a tourney. So much quality he could bring on if he wants.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
The sheer number of posters putting France up there on a pedestal when they were struggling against Poland in their first half, They are not France 1998 or Brazil 2002, come on....
Brazil 2002 struggled against Belgium, belgians got a valid goal disallowed when the game was 0-0, and against Turkey the game was very even until Rivaldo shenanigans made Turkey got a red card and Brazil took advantage from the extra player.

Brazil had stellar names, but their knockout matches looked very even, except the final against a Ballack-less Germany.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
I just don't see the need for Henderson and Rice - surely one would suffice

DevilRed

No, the goals were well taken. The 2nd in particular came after Senegal had already collapsed. Bellingham did very well for both of them. Your possession I'm guessing will be almost completely focused around your own half since your defenders simply passed it between each other for most of the half. Senegal definitely had the better chances to score before the England goal. Don't even see how you could suggest otherwise. Since the 1st goal you've obviously been the better side.
:lol:

Well thats why we play 90 minutes and not 15 minutes a game.

What on earth sort of fecking logic is this shite?

If you want to watch us lose so badly, just wait for france at least ffs :lol:

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Saka has been awful the past 2 games. Hopefully he gets dropped against France, if England advances
You'd think Rashford (and Sterling) are more useful on the break - which is likely what England will be dealing with.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Saka proving his critics wrong

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Another nice bit of counter pressing, another quick transition, another goal. Game over. Goodnight Senegal.