Day 16: Colombia vs. Uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mozart

I'm rooting for Colombia. Apart from the ridiculouseness from Uruguay during the last couple of days, they always seemed a rather dirty team on the field to me, always resulting to dirty play when things don't go their way.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
I'm a self confessed ABU (Anyone but Uruguay).

Drifter

American
Ok time for my second choice for the World Cup to step up. Go on Colombia.

kiwired

Whoever is capable of knocking Brazil out in the next round is the team I want to win out of these two

Scrumpet

There are no words
Colombia: Ospina, Zapata, Yepes (c), Sanchez, Armero, Aguilar, Gutierrez, Rodriguez, Cuadrado, Zuniga, Martinez

Uruguay: Muslera, Godin (c), Pereira, Rodriguez, Forlan, Gimenez, Pereira, Arevalo, Gonzalez, Cavani, Caceres

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Not surprising, but still impressive

mic.m

likes to be nude when popping out baked brownies
Is this game worth staying up for? What are the chances the Uruguay team have Suarez tshirts under their kit which they will reveal when they score?

Dylan94

No Adrian, for the good of the tournament and football as a whole, Brazil need to be knocked out as soon as possible.

Mozart

Is this game worth staying up for? What are the chances the Uruguay team have Suarez tshirts under their kit which they will reveal when they score?
They way they have been going about the Suarez issue, I would actually be surprised if there wouldn't be some sort of daft statement by them on the pitch.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Stewards apparently seizing all Suarez banners, masks, etc.

Apparently also telling someone to take off a wolf mask despite the player replacing Suarez being ironically nicknamed "The Wolf" :lol:

Fergie's Man

Suffers Snails fetish
I am torn. Do I support Colombia just to put Uruguay out because they are great to watch or do I want Uruguay to go through, so that Freddie Mercury's love child suffers a bit more?

Decisions.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Refreshing to see a NT manager actually learning from recent experience and change the obvious (Martínez > Gutierrez).

kiwired

If Uruguay win this I hope the Suarez ban is lifted , he plays against Brazil , scores a hat trick and Uruguay wins. Then Italy appeals and Suarez gets banned again.

Fenomeno9

People underrating Uruguay in this match. They will make this ugly and very tough for Colombia even without Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.