g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 18: Russia-Spain, Croatia-Denmark

Phil

I can't see past the obvious favourites today

Judas

Open to offers
I have a sneaky feeling that Russia will get past Spain. Might just be wishful thinking though.

Think Croatia will ease past Denmark though.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I have a sneaky feeling that Russia will get past Spain. Might just be wishful thinking though.

Think Croatia will ease past Denmark though.
Nothing wishful about it.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Time for Putin to pull some rubles out of his pocket and bribe the ref Korea 2002 style to knock out Spain.

promisedlanchiao

Time for Putin to pull some rubles out of his pocket and bribe the ref Korea 2002 style to knock out Spain.
I'll be going for Spain for this one (hope i'm wrong) as with VAR, non offsides and clear pens will have to be called, to be honest as it very much should be.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I'll be going for Spain for this one (hope i'm wrong) as with VAR, non offsides and clear pens will have to be called, to be honest as it very much should be.
They've already not been given (Mitrovic being held down by two defenders must've been seen by VAR for example)

I think they'll definitely not get given or reviewed this time unless they're for Russia.

People would complain more but what can they do if the refs are bribed?

I mean, chances are Spain go through and nothing happens untoward but the option is there.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I like the team. For the first time We will beat the host. ¡¡¡Vamoooooossss!!!
How many mistakes de gea will do?
0 mistakes, today he will shup up many mouths, including mine

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since Euro 2008 (or 2008 generally). Russia were really good at that tournament.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Reckon the Russian running will be too much for Spain.

Rajma

Never understood why players go for those baloon type corners with no pace on the ball. Seems very stupid to me.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I don't understand why Isco and Silva are so close, it makes Spain easy to handle.