Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

Ainu

Feck whatever happens next, this was awesome. Everyone’s drunk, 1€ for a beer, one of the best football games of my life. Feck negativity if we go out against Brazil, so be it. Hope we’ll give them a good game.
Everyone went completely nuts during that last counter, and then it went in... Utter chaos, scenes, fecking hell. I'm still catching my breath. I died 20 times during that game. How the feck am I going to be able to work tomorrow? :lol:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Lots of cute girls may need a shoulder to cry on. There's a fecking typhoon heading this way too.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Everyone went completely nuts during that last counter, and then it went in... Utter chaos, scenes, fecking hell. I'm still catching my breath. I died 20 times during that game. How the feck am I going to be able to work tomorrow? :lol:
Were you at the Kaaien/Hyundai? Feck me it was insane. Just got home, tomorrow will be 0% productivity at work.

Ainu

Were you at the Kaaien/Hyundai? Feck me it was insane. Just got home, tomorrow will be 0% productivity at work.
No, I went there for Tunisia and England but it was just too crowded. This time I was in Bar Noord, still my favourite venue (although I watched our capitulation to Wales there, and this match had shades of that). I can assure you the chaos was complete there as well! :D

fallengt

Not sure why there’s so many people thinking this Brazil team will thrash Belgium. This comeback will give Begium’ ego’s just the boost and wake up call they needed.
3-4-3 with Witsel who plays in China and De Bruyne in the middle? Yes, good team would thrash them.

Last edited:

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
utdalltheway said:
Stuck at the DMV most of the day so just got done watching the BEL/JPN game.
Wow!
utdalltheway said:
I did but had my twins taking driving tests and they both passed
God, I thought you'd written 'DMZ'. Made for some surreal reading, that.

Giggs86

Belgium in the role of United today, a classic away game vs. mid-table team. Sleepwalking and waking up only after being 2 behind. Bringing Fellaini and completing a comeback at the death. Belgium are called the Red Devils for a reason :lol:

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
That long range shot by Honda in the 93rd min, a great save, Courtois releasing KDB, the Lukaku dummy to a game winning goal in the 94th. Amazing stuff!
Still buzzing having watched the 2nd half again.

Last edited:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Nice prediction.
I already retracted myself if you have the pleasure to find the posts I made today. From now on I just watch, worst bottler making predictions here. :)

ti vu

I already retracted myself if you have the pleasure to find the posts I made today. From now on I just watch, worst bottler making predictions here. :)
No hard feeling. That prediction just sticks in my mind so just want it off. We're good. Enjoy football & good discussion. Peace :angel:

Treble

That's very naive. Belgium will give Brazil a game and can beat them.
Well, I know what I'm talking about :D I expected Brazil to win but the predictions in that thread that they were going to destroy Belgium were daft from the start.

ti vu

I'm conflicted about this petty bump.
Yeah. it's petty, so I am no saint.

In the end of the day I am cool with @SCP. We may have disagreement and it get silly sometimes, but then it's nothing but taking a piss, laughing it off and moving on. I did make silly post and would from time to time so feel free to pet me :angel:

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Yeah. it's petty, so I am no saint.

In the end of the day I am cool with @SCP. We may have disagreement and it get silly sometimes, but then it's nothing but taking a piss, laughing it off and moving on. I did make silly post and would from time to time so feel free to pet me :angel:
By the way you aren't going to tell me you're a Belgium fan are you? :D

ti vu

By the way you aren't going to tell me you're a Belgium fan are you? :D
I am not. If I am being honest, I enjoy one of the Swede , Russia, Croatia to win WC just for the meltdown. Fat chance though.

Edit: I didn't really want Belgium to win this match that much either. Just them have wake up call by concede a goal but eventually come back was fine by me. I used to back Brazil with Ronaldo, so I has soft spot for Brazil NT. Just that I can't be biased as I can see issues with Brazil team.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I am not. If I am being honest, I enjoy one of the Swede , Russia, Croatia to win WC just for the meltdown. Fat chance though
Well, after Portugal was defeated I said I was going to support Uruguay and of course they lost. Now I am going to switch to Croatia, let's see if they don't bottle this against Russia.