Day 2: England vs Iran | Senegal vs Netherlands | USA vs Wales

Fully Fledged

To slightly play devils advocate... Can you get concussion from smashing your nose? I always figured it was forehead/top of head.
Absolutely. You can get it from any impact that impacts the brain.
Shameful from Carlos Queiroz there I would have thought better of him. I suppose he's old school though.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Pathetic from CQ standing their with his hands on his head. Surely the players safety is more important Carlos?

PoTMS

Poor guy. 5 mins into the World Cup and you're probably out the next time you play.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Great timewasting ploys by Iran here

Fergie would be fuming at this point

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Come on lads, we've not got all December.

CookieMonster

Supports
FC Bayern München
This has to be 10 minutes extra time - and thank god the goalkeeper is being subbed off now. I remember Kramer talking about not remembering playing in the world cup final 2014 for Germany after his injuries.

Pronewbie

Peep
Yep. For sure the headache from a mild concussion is insane. He must have been really, really important for the Iranian team. I'm just glad we've acknowledged that players must not continue after a concussion.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
This back up must be a proper donkey for Iran to waste 15 minutes trying to keep their first choice on the pitch.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
To slightly play devils advocate... Can you get concussion from smashing your nose? I always figured it was forehead/top of head.
his whole head shook like he’d been in a car crash!

AnotherLondonManc

Pathetic from CQ standing their with his hands on his head. Surely the players safety is more important Carlos?
Hands on the head doesn't indicate that the management don't care for the safety of their players. CQ clearly just upset that his number 1 is not able to continue.

Buck stops with the medical team as far as I'm concerned. They're the ones who should have final say on whether the player is able to continue