Day 2: Wales vs Switzerland | Denmark vs Finland | Belgium vs Russia

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I hope he will be ok.... horrible.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
I can't believe they continued filming while they carried him out, and from front side. They should be sued.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
What in the world is wrong with these TV producers. And the BBC for not cutting away themselves.
I couldn't believe what I was seeing; there must be plans in place for if something like this happens, leg-breaks and such are handled much more sensitively than this was.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
This has happened before with a City player in the world cup and I think that tournament continued.
It was Marc Vivan Foe and the Confederations Cup in 2003. They were made to play the final 72 hours later.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
They had oxygen or a breathing pump on him leaving the field. That is encouraging.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Rivalries aside, pull through Eriksen. It doesnt look good, but wishing you the best. XX much love

Silverman

Positive that they were able to stop resuscitation and move him. The players seemed relatively calm so Please God the have stabilised him.

lilcurt

Never complained about a broadcast before but will be for this. Disgusted that they kept filming and showed his family member heartbroken at the side of the pitch. I'm disgusted.

eire-red

Wow. Those pictures of him recieving CPR were some of the worst you'll see. Harrowing stuff.

Just got to hope and pray he will pull through.

Houdini

It took too long. I hope he will make it. Disturbing scenes.

mav_9me

They had oxygen or a breathing pump on him leaving the field. That is encouraging.
Dont mean to paint a grim picture, all of that stuff is needed. Does not mean much in terms of how he is doing.

Only thing is his heart comes back.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I can't believe they continued filming while they carried him out, and from front side. They should be sued.
Thankfully I didn't see as was watching tennis. Just saw the end bit where they had the covers up.

The most important thing is for him to be ok. So bloody sad

saivet

Whatever happened, I hope he is okay. Really distressing to see.

The Firestarter

I also turned it off right after they started the cpr, it was unbearable to watch. But this discretion should not be left to the viewer. The broadcast should have been cut from the studio on the stadium. Especially when you know that children are watching.

RedDevilRoshi

Game has rightfully so been postponed.

Football means f*** all when it comes to someone’s life. So hope he pulls through.