Day 20: Sweden vs Switzerland and Colombia vs England

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
This has been an embarassing game of football, for both teams and for the ref. Lost control of the game and wrongly gave the penalty.
It's not the referees fault

Both teams are a disgrace

Bobski

It's fecking embarrassing. Bias is one thing - this is another.
They started the game with the narrative of brave old gentlemanly England. Lets be honest England have been amazing at playing the VAR game on set pieces in this tournament. They have come in with a clear plan to initiate contact in the box, then go down, doing it brilliantly really.

DRM

Can't blame them. I support england in this game but i would be crazy if i am colombian. English players are going down on every contact
Clear fouls. Columbians bitching about everything. Focus on football

DRM

They started the game with the narrative of brave old gentlemanly England. Lets be honest England have been amazing at playing the VAR game on set pieces in this tournament. They have come in with a clear plan to initiate contact in the box, then go down, doing it brilliantly really.
Long may it continue

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm glad we're leading but the game is the worst I've watched this world cup. A big come down from last night's game.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You decided to not watch the game then? We're already playing with ten men. Like against Tunisia.
Going to cost England the world cup you said which is such a ridiculous thing to say. Just say he is having a bad game and leave it at that.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
You've seen this game for 70 mins and think that England are the embarrassment. :lol:
They are an embarrassment and so are their fans to themselves to suggest that such shit could be world champions

Stactix

Initiate contact? LOOL Panama game one of the penalties could of been given for 3 seperate players.
Not sure how they initiate sumo wrestiling

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
England players going down easy ??? No chance. Colombians have been playing dirty all game. They only came in with one game plan.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
I'm loving this, to be honest. The shithousery on the pitch and the reactions on here.
I must say that the shit-housery has made the game far more interesting than it would've been had it been played "normally".