Day 20: Sweden vs Switzerland and Colombia vs England

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

el3mel

Colombia was always going to be dogshite without James. England are the ones who were disappointing though.

Minimalist

Might have to stream the next England game from a different channel, that's how bad Tyldesley has been tonight.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Colombia was always going to be dogshite without James. England are the ones who were disappointing though.
Yeah, it is definitely not "coming home'. France and Brazil will tear this team a new one.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Colombia was needlessly negative at the start. Just because James was out they went defensive... last 10 minutes show they could have done a lot more of they tried to play at all. Deserve to lose because of that

James Peril

I have never been this angry with football before, very strange. I love a passionate game and temperature, but cheating, bitching, flocking, diving, faking injuries.... it’s never been like this before. Can’t wait for two good teams to meet each other, not least getting the PL back in action. This half should have at least 15 minutes of extra time, we’ll get five.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
You mean by the commentators? People have mentioned Stones in here.

Totally agree tho’, stupid move by Stones.
Yeah I meant by the commentators. If you ask me it’s as bad as the Henderson incident in the first half. Will it be debated at FT? Doubtful. Stupid by stones.

Falcao was about to roll his ankle which was pinned down by Falcao on the ground. He had to get his foot loose.
Absolute bullshit. Stones knew what he was doing. He was lucky to get away with it.

el3mel

Yeah, it is definitely not "coming home'. France and Brazil will tear this team a new one.
I was full of praise of England yesterday but this is so disappointing.

If Croatia knock out Russia, they should defeat this England side.

Janson

Multiple people have different subjective views of something that happened in a millisecond, shocker. I can understand laughing at people who vociferously argue one way or the other after seeing the replay.
Not ridiculing you or anyone else, and definitely not laughing at you. It's just funny to see completely opposite opinions right next to each other.

Ace of Spades

Both of these teams are an embarrassment. Its a game between two shit teams, its just that English are less so than Columbia.

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
Colombia deserve to lose but England have been just awful.

They're easily the worst team remaining in the tournament

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Think England let themselves descend to their level. With James in the side they might not have played like this, without him they resort to cheating.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
That's harsh. We at least came with the intention of playing football. Columbia clearly did not.

Sweden vs England will be an entirely different game. I'm looking forward to it (assuming we hold on of course!)

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
5 is good. I would not have been surprised with at least 8 minutes.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Have Colombia even had a corner tonight? Says it all for their lack of ambition at 0-0.