Day 20: Sweden vs Switzerland and Colombia vs England

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Peebie

Sitting behind Jose trying to work out his notes
Same old England. Will we ever learn? Not in my life time I think. DON'T SIT ON ONE GOAL! Go at them!, play 4-4-2 it's in our genes! 2 wingers, 2 strikers, 2 Half backs!

Never ever shut up shop, bringing on Dier? Please...……….. come on Southgate have you learnt nothing? Football is won by scoring goals arrrrgh

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Would throw Rashford on and test Mina's groin.

Mind you Vardy and Kane already on so doubt Southgate will go 3 upfront unless England go behind.

If England can get their heads sorted I think they can get this done during penalties.

el magico

Supports
Manchester City
Worried now. Dier and Vardy on. Sterling off, the whole team shape has changed and not for the better.

Revan

Assumptionman
Same old England. Will we ever learn? Not in my life time I think. DON'T SIT ON ONE GOAL! Go at them!, play 4-4-2 it's in our genes! 2 wingers, 2 strikers, 2 Half backs!

Never ever shut up shop, bringing on Dier? Please...……….. come on Southgate have you learnt nothing? Football is won by scoring goals arrrrgh
That hasn't really worked well in the past, has it?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ref has been abysmal. Just let them play rugby and be done with it at this point. Half the english team should have been booked and then sent off for diving. Half the colombian team should have been booked and then sent off for protesting and general shithousery

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
They've created feck all either.
They’ve had actual shots though.

Our recorded stats apparently show we’ve had more but it’s been balls bouncing off Maguire’s head.

We’ve played right into their hands.

Sunspear17

Supports
Chelsea
Colombia should have been down to 10. fecking ref fecked us over, twat.

Minimalist

Let's be fair here, England should get the win here.

Let's just see what happens.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Wow I can't believe Colombia are still in this. They've offered absolutely nothing attacking wise. What's with them trying to play through the middle. If they go through Sweden will beat them.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
feck off Hoddle... Young has clearly gone over the top

Revan

Assumptionman
They’ve had actual shots though.

Our recorded stats apparently show we’ve had more but it’s been balls bouncing off Maguire’s head.

We’ve played right into their hands.
England really had one clear chance (pen), while Colombia had one after the feckup from Walker and then the crazy shot followed by the goal.