Day 26: England vs Croatia Waist Coat Semi-Final

What is 'coming home'?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bobski

One quality midfielder and England would be a far better team, their attacking has been shit all tournament from open play, inability to thread a pass, show some composure.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
Shhhh....don't tell her it's a public forum where people all around the world are welcome to use.

She'll probably start campaigning for non-UK IP bans or something.
I see what you did there.

Anustart89

"Perisic looking for a fight, England just want to get on with it" You having a fecking laugh? Alli being a dickhead as usual instead of playing the ball :lol:

fergosaurus

To be fair France are very good. Smart move by England going for the easier side of the draw again

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Deserved for Croatia. England was good in first half, afer that there was nothing. And only looking threatening after set pieces, thats not enough for a WC final imo.

tony54

I'm glad it nearly over watching engerland has been painful and almost as painful as listening to all the bullshit coming from linkers mob.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Not going to be a popular opinion because Southgate is so well-loved but England have look poorly organised tonight.

Basically no midfield, so stretched between attack and defense, lacks cohesion. Bad tactics for me.