g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Part of the problem is the Nations League now limits encounters between European and South American teams so they don’t get practice and it’s hard to judge their true level. Brazil haven’t played an elite European team in ages. No Confederations cup anymore either.
Yup. Their only games of note are against Argentina and Uruguay...

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I like the stoppage time being added like this

space

Commentator just said 'Every trick in the play book' just feck off he was knocked out cold

TsuWave

Dickhead commentator saying “every trick in the book being used”

that was a serious knee/head collision prick

edit - in fairness he corrected himself after the replay

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This. It's been a weak cycle for CONMEBOL. Everyone seems to think we (Brazil) are nailed on to win but I'm not falling for the hype this time. Can we do it? Sure - but it'll be tough.
I do think you have the squad that can - but I seriously doubt Tite is the guy to do it. If you took Luis Enrique from Spain and put him in charge of Argentina or Brazil, then without a doubt I'd have you guys favourites. The coaching for too long has been behind though

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
They really need to stop keepers coming out with knees up in the air. It's just so stupidly dangerous for no reason