Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

RedDevilMachine

Probably another goal-less draw, well at least Tunisia Denmark was entertaining. This game has been a snorefest.

Red Star One

Poland so dire and I’m embarrassed to watch this shit of a manager appointed by all-political association. Not at all surprised we play no football, such a shame to waste good years of Zielinski and Lewandowski.

Dazzmondo

I don’t think Mexico is as bad as Poland. The latter is basically hoof it to Lewandowski. Mexico at least tries to play the ball around but lack quality up front
They still have no end product

NoPace

We have not had a extremely decisive striker since Elkjær. Sand, Jon Dahl, Bendtner have all performed OK. But considering we have relied on Cornelius, Dolberg, Jørgensen, Braithwaite and Poulsen the last 10 years I think we deserve a break there.
I wonder if Billing should just be on the team as a false 9 type. He's giant and a better finisher than Solanke or Moore at Bournemouth, so when he makes late runs into the box he's very dangerous . If he'd been brought into the team instead of one of the strikers over the last year or so it might have worked.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Didn't expect to wake up to a Saudi win in that game. Would love the Aussie's to cause an upset later but I think there're too many formidable players in that French squad, even without Benzema.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Euro 2012 was the biggest disappointment for me, with co-hosting and the Dortmund trio coming off a league win.
A group with Russia, Greece and Czech too. Remarkable how we managed to finish bottom but then I realize Smuda was our coach and I’m not surprised anymore.

Abizzz

As long as it's 0-0 Poland is always just 1 good ball forward away from a win. Hard to imagine where that's supposed to come from but I wouldn't rule it out.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Chesney threatening to start a counter attack everytime before holding onto the ball for 30 seconds.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's not a pen for me it's just 2 guys racing for a ball ffs.

Can you not fight anymore? sheesh. Defenders might as well just stop and give up as soon as the ball comes into the box these days

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Didn't expect to wake up to a Saudi win in that game. Would love the Aussie's to cause an upset later but I think there're too many formidable players in that French squad, even without Benzema.
Was the only early morning game worth watching. Next one's are....
  • Morocco v Croatia (will probably get up early for this)
  • Switzerland v Cameroon
  • Wales v Iran
  • Tunisia v Australia
  • Japan v Costa Rica
  • Cameroon v Serbia
Just a horrible group of 5am games.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Pen! Congrats on the 1-0 Poland, both of these are hopeless so this is how it was always gonna go

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Was the only early morning game worth watching. Next one's are....
  • Morocco v Croatia (will probably get up early for this)
  • Switzerland v Cameroon
  • Wales v Iran
  • Tunisia v Australia
  • Japan v Costa Rica
  • Cameroon v Serbia
Just a horrible group of 5am games.
I'm west coast so 2am for me.