Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Come on you Aussies. The sooner we see the back of them French cnuts the better.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
I have nothing against France as a country or the French as a people, but I always want them to lose badly. Apparantly everyone does.

Irwin99

Still not a bad French team despite the horrible injuries. Glad Varane isn't being risked.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Alan Shearer has such an basic understanding of football

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Strange selection at the back for France. Kounde should have been a nailed starter and I'd probably have Saliba and Varane over Konate. Upemecano is prone to feck ups.

Giggsyking

If Australia somehow nick the 3 points, will be the best wc day in this tournament.

huyn

Supports
FC Nantes
Strange selection at the back for France. Kounde should have been a nailed starter and I'd probably have Saliba and Varane over Konate. Upemecano is prone to feck ups.
I'd also prefer Saliba instead of Upamecano but other than that it's pretty standard. Varane is still not 100%, same with Kounde, who's also the backup to Pavard as RB.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
No :lol: he was horrendous in his few caps for France.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Ahh the French National Anthem... an OG banger.

I'm sure it's probably about taking over the world and enslaving a bunch of people... but still.

Port Vale Devil

Supports
Port Vale
Every time I see Deschamps he reminds me of Albert Steptoe. Such a scruff even in a suit

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Can't believe how bad the Australian selection is nowadays. It was starting to decline around 2014 so would've thought they'd have invested a bit and produced some more stars given the A league investment.

Go back 15 years and most of the starters were at top prem and Serie A clubs, now hardly any players at major european clubs with Aaron Mooy probably the best known.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
They'll be fine today but you'd think Deschamps would want to build off a Real Madrid partnership that slaps you in the face in Tchouameni and Camavinga..

Griezmann and Giroud also, both pure loyalty picks

RedDevilRoshi

Can't believe how bad the Australian selection is nowadays. It was starting to decline around 2014 so would've thought they'd have invested a bit and produced some more stars given the A league investment.

Go back 15 years and most of the starters were at top prem and Serie A clubs, now hardly any players at major european clubs with Aaron Mooy probably the best known.
Yep, real lack of quality in that team.