Day 3: Argentina vs Saudi Arabia | Denmark vs Tunisia | Mexico vs Poland | France vs Australia

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck me Australia almost equalised there! France better be careful if they stay missing their chances

Jazz

I really think Australia can score again so France need to be clinical when they get their chances

Jazz

Why on earth is there so much extra time? I got so confused thinking the second half started without me knowing even though I been sat here

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
3 goals, a sub, free kicks, corners, goal kicks... thats how much time gets wasted lad.
What a pedantic world cup this is. I'm for all injury time being added on when a winning team is purposely slowing a game though but generally it's been a reasonably quick first half.

Dazzmondo

Good job Australia. Putting in a lot of work. I still think France will win this pretty easily in the end but they've done well and had a couple chances on the counter.

Tony247

Australia playing far better than Poland. Just shouldn't get awestruck by this french team. They have their weaknesses.

Telsim

I can feel the smell of shit coming from the Aussie players every time Dembele receives the ball through the TV. Devastating player, much as I hate on him.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Hope L. Hernandez injury isn't too bad, but the prospect of watching Theo and Mbappe on the same flank is pretty mouthwatering. Could it be a blessing in disguise for France? Particularly with the more defensively responsible Pavard on the other side, does this give them better balance?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Hope L. Hernandez injury isn't too bad, but the prospect of watching Theo and Mbappe on the same flank is pretty mouthwatering. Could it be a blessing in disguise for France? Particularly with the more defensively responsible Pavard on the other side, does this give them better balance?
I would agree with this. Specially with Rabiot who could cover for Hernandez too when he attacks