Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

laughtersassassin

He’s had Walker behind him stinking up that side of the pitch. Completely starved of service and support.
True. That said no one took that into account when Jadon had Godfrey behind him last week.

Grealish will drive yous forward if he comes on.

bsCallout

Quite how Jenas believes Sterling has been our best player is anyone's guess.
Jenas would say something that completely contradicts what he said 5 minutes ago just to say something that sounds like what a commentator would say.

I have a feeling he doesn't think 'imposter syndrome' exists.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
Jenas and Mowbray must be the biggest arsehole commentary combo about.
quite how mowbray is inheritor of coleman, motty or davies mantle is beyond me. Even barking mad Pearce is better than him an either rio or shearer should be the co-commentator

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mason Mount reminds me of:

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That was daft from Mount... Keeper was so far over to that side. Have to hit it into the other corner

MU655

Shame we don't have Ward-Prowse. Every one of those would almost be like a penalty.

predator

Youth NITK
Starting to appreciate mason mount. Was never a fan of his but I've realised that he is very good. You can just tell he is a nightmare to play against. Uses his body so well.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Southgate is the pure definition of a pseudointellectual. The Dunning-Kruger effect personified. The kind of dermatologist who would look at a patient and inform them their skin is made of skin.The only reason he’s even the England manager is because the FA can’t be arsed replacing him or looking for an upgrade. He has done nothing of note, anything that comes out of his mouth is usually bathed in drivel. The kind of guy that eats his McDonalds Big Mac with a knife and fork to appear more sophisticated. The waistcoat wearing wanker.
Brutal. :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Croatia really didn't bring their shooting boots today. Perisic, Rebic both had decent chances.