Day 3: England vs Croatia | Austria vs North Macedonia | Netherlands vs Ukraine

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Raheems movement is exceptional. Phillips has shown a lot of ability putting himself about like this.
He’s our Werner. His brain turns to jelly in the box quite frequently but his pace and movement are deadly. Constantly gets in behind

bsCallout

I correct my previous post. I don't think he's overrated. I know he's overrated.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
He’s our Werner. His brain turns to jelly in the box quite frequently but his pace and movement are deadly. Constantly gets in behind
Yeah. I like Sterling as a player but he is Werner like to some extent.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
3 of City’s 4 have failed to turn up so far. Walker, Foden, and Kane have been throughly underwhelming.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Not quite. Can't bring myself to support a Bayern player, just hate them with a passion, so never rooting for Germany although I'm german.
That's sad.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
He’s done a fair bit better than Werner in this league so far but he’s another one who’ll come good next year! His finishing stats will revert to mean.

On another note the stone island tees are out in full force. Never really got the appeal!

Deery

Dreary
Croatia really need to change their forward line its been shocking.

BarstoolProphet

Phillips been great and I really like the look of Mount. Get Grealish and Rashford going and this could be great for England.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Greenwood was sent home injured. He isn't in the squad. If no United players on the field at least they cannot blame a United player. Maguire is still injured, so it only leaves Shaw and an out of form, potentially carrying an injury Rashford.
Yeah, Rashy is clearly not in his best form, so not too surprised there. Dino is also in the squad. Still think he is better goalkeeper than Pickford, but can admit Dino can be unstable sometimes.

BFernandes

When the inevitable happens and England get dumped out, I hope the game is on BBC so I can hear Jenas' tears.