Day 5: Switzerland vs Cameroon | Uruguay vs South Korea | Portugal vs Ghana | Brazil vs Serbia

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
There’s always gonna be people that support him no matter what he does. I always put our club first before any player and any player that disrespects the club should not have the respect of any fan of this club. Although if the glazers sell up and it’s down to ronaldos interview then he deserves a bit of praise for that. No one could manager to get them out.
Wait... people seriously think Ronaldo is the reason the want to sell? :lol: my god

MUnchies

Portugal players just diving and looking for fouls every chance they get. Shame

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Is that Chris Houghton in the Ghana dugout?

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Look at that clown Felix. Creates nothing, loses the ball constantly. Disgraceful performance.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
There’s always gonna be people that support him no matter what he does. I always put our club first before any player and any player that disrespects the club should not have the respect of any fan of this club. Although if the glazers sell up and it’s down to ronaldos interview then he deserves a bit of praise for that. No one could manager to get them out.
Can I interest you in a bridge for the low, low price of however much is in your current account?

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Wait... people seriously think Ronaldo is the reason the want to sell? :lol: my god
Well it’s not a coincidence that they decide to sell after sacking Ronaldo. How many years has fans tried getting them to sell up and they haven’t. Ronaldo has exposed them massively. It probably has nothing to do with that interview but it could play a Little part.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Come on Ghana, score again, then scorer runs to Diva, lifts his shirt and there is laughing EtH's face with middle finger pointing at that prick.
Ok Ghana, now you have to score twice...