Day 8: Denmark-Australia, France-Peru, Argentina-Croatia.

Cro_Devil

I know that is not nice but i wanna say thanks to Romero and proud to be CROAT. Hope they will ban Otamend.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Absolutely love Croatia. That midfield is absolutely fantastic!

Bole Top

we proved we're the best team in group and that's that. no surprises here. Argentina wouldn't have scored if we played untill sunday. now rest some players vs Iceland and prepare for next stage.

In Rainbows

Maybe people will finally start to realize that this Argentine team is shite. Literally only at the World Cup because Messi carried them.

pjaya

CONMEBOL clearly have too many world cup spots with the shite that get through their qualifiers. :angel:
Very poor from the South American
Peru is out, Argentina almost out. If Brazil can’t get result tomorrow they will also follow.
Only Uruguay got through atm

MadMike

Just a reminder that this quite amazing crop of Croatian players has come from a population of only 4 million.

Most of them integral parts of the biggest teams in Europe too. Quite extraordinary.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Deserved. Argentina wasn't even supposed to be at the WC. They were just lucky to qualify. Congratulations @Ban! Your national team is showing all its potential.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Omg, still can't believe this. Soooooooooooo happy. Tommorow is holliday so time to drink. Night is young.
Masterclass

Moiraine

Dybala, Huguain, Aguero, Mascherano, Otamendi, Di'Maria, Pavon ... and P!ss Poor Commentators being sympathetic and giving narrative that Messi has poor players around him ... Get a life !

Ducklegs

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I reckon Argentina will be better off when Messi retires. Might take a while but at least it will allow others to play with more freedom as from most Argentina games the plan seems to be give the ball to Messi and hope for the best.
He is holding them back because he offers absolutely nothing at the moment.

In the last two games he has been not far off the worst player on the pitch.

Rory 7

Eva Peron, Che Guevara....

You’re boys took one hell of a beating.

(not that I’m all that pleased about it)

(also taking care not to ‘offend’)

BlueHaze

If I was argentinian I would be fecking fuming, they have zero tactics, get the ball look for Messi thats all they do. The coach should be ashamed of himself hes completely clueless and the players are a disgrace. I was rooting for Croatia anyway, but to see a team with so many class players in attack putting up 2 shocking performances like that in a world cup is just unforgivable. I would seriously love to know what that Andre Agassi look alike coach tells the team to do, never seen such an unorganized team in my life.

RoyH1

From the moment they came out for the anthems, you could see there was nothing there. No fight, no ideas, no confidence. Just flat. And Sampaoli’s body language was just miserable from the start.

vangagal

Was thinking they should just fire him and have a poll on twitter to decide their next lineup. He's clueless.
He's a fraud and a clown. Had massive abundant talents in offense but still play with Acuna, Meza, Pavon. That would be torelable if he had clear game plan but he had none.