Day 9: Hungary vs France | Portugal vs Germany | Spain vs Poland

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
:lol: get in hungary

Pogba is an exceptional player, but he is not the hardest player to keep quiet if you play a certain way it seems. Night and day vs Germany.
Pogba is a different player when asked to counter compared to when his team is asked to dominate.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
That’s an iconic celebration

GMoore23

France have been way too pedestrian here. They deserved that. Knocking the ball about their own back line at a snails pace too often today.

lex talionis

Benzema needs to have a word with himself if he’s going to come out for the second half.

Handré1990

Anyone bar messi will be quiet when teams play the way Hungary play. Not suited for midfielders to shine. This is a game for France forwards.
Yep, that’s what I mean by set up a certain way. Other types will definitely do more against this type of team.

marktan

Think Deschamps messed up a bit here by not starting some of the subs. It's 30+ degrees and half the French team is blowing out of their arses, and they have Portugal in like 5 days time. Need to manage the first XI better

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Must be about 32 degrees, the stadium is packed with Hungarians buzzing, and the Hungarian players are totally up for it. France have got a task on, but I expect some late goals, much like in the Portugal game.