Day 9: Hungary vs France | Portugal vs Germany | Spain vs Poland

lex talionis

Oh my, could handball have been called on Mbappe when he took the ball after the bounce?

GMoore23

God help France if Mbappe gets injured. They'll crumble without him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Looking forward to the game.
My Polish wife who has no idea of football has been torturing me with Lewandowski all day.
Pieprzyć Polaków :devil:
Day of wearing the shirt.My eldest son, Judas Iscariot, goes with Poland.
Luis Enrique has said in a press conference that "Morata and ten more", also took a few statistics to defend him. I would play with Fabián and keep the rest of the team or accomodate Llorente in the middle
Disown him. Disown him NOW
If it was an FM game, I would be pissed that France scored. I would have fined/insulted half of the team.
You're better than me. I'd just quit and restart :lol:
He went to Sweden for the birth of his child.
Why in sweden???

edcunited1878

Hungary hasn't made any adjustments since Dembele came on. Just made themselves more open when going forward because France have true width.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Never miss a chance to display the PL refereeing to the world:rolleyes:

MU655

It was fine. They had a shot as their advantage. You can't go back just because they didn't score.

Skills

Snitch
Poor from Oliver there, should be freekick.
I don't think it should. Kante shouldn't have taken that shot - he's basically going for a free hit knowingly he'll have a free kick to fall back on, which isn't right.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don't think it should. Kante shouldn't have taken that shot - he's basically going for a free hit knowingly he'll have a free kick to fall back on.
Exactly. You can’t have an uncontested shot and then claim you didn’t benefit from the advantage.

Hester_manc

Pogba overmatched by Kleinheisler in this game. I am really impressed with Kleinheisler - what a game he is having.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Paul ' world-class for France and shit for United' Pogba is off for Tolisso.
Guessing nobody will be asking why Pogba doesn't play like he does for France for United today.

MetoTTT

France had a mare and some players are looking knackered/bad. Can even see a Hungary win there.

The Firestarter

Only cos Kante didn't score though. You know full well that the French would also have moaned if he stopped it for the free kick.
It was out of the box shot, I think the percentages of those going in are quite low.