De Gea contract talk | Signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

Sky Italia give the Daily Star a run for their money every summer. Ignore.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
An unnamed man with italian accent is allegedly leaving messages on De Gea's phone. He offers to send Bomboloni for life if De Gea stays in Manchester.

Alabaster Codify7

Here we go then. If they're willing to bid 70m for Alisson we should quote them 120m or something for DDG. They won't offer what we want, not too worried about this now.

Would give the added bonus of Liverpool not getting Alisson.

Charles Miller

I wouldn’t get too excited. It means De Gea won’t leave next season for sure.

But Allisson might be a stop gap till they do get him. They’d probably end up selling Navas in a few years.

These feckers will never go away.
Lol.

Morpheus 7

De Gea's contract situation has gone very quiet. Media were saying he was due to sign and nothing mentioned since. He should be tied down before the world cup starts.

kidbob

Worth 200 million. Simple as that. Position doesn't matter. The lad is one of the best players in the World hand's down.

Brophs

The One and Only
If this happens then Courtois has been lifting his skirt at Madrid for nothing all season. Bloody timewasters.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Jose said he won't keep any player who wants to leave. Decision time for De Gea.
Decision time for Madrid more like! Are they prepared to spend at least £120 million on a goalkeeper? Probably not.

El-Manos

Remember the Morata negotiations? Feck a cactus Madrid. 4th year in a row now, this is getting sad.

Jojo <3 Mou

I think De Gea will look at the success of Madrid and wonder what if? That aside, he is from Madrid and all that....

I don't doubt that he loves United, but he will have to decide if he wants to tie himself to us when our present is not as trophy filled as Madrid's. Yes, our future looks brighter (to some), we have the best team in years and we pay well but I'm sure that he wants to win big things.

All that said, I'd take Oblak happily enough and sent De Gea off with my blessing if he decides to not renew.

C'est Moi Cantona

If this never ending rumour only sends you half to sleep, just wait for the 'Ronaldo to United' one to start up again to guarantee a good nights sleep.

Just yawn, move on.

BlueHaze

All I can say is, if god forbid De Gea goes, there is only one man who can fill his shoes: Oblak

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
DDG should be our first signing this summer...need to get him pinned to a new contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.