De Gea contract talk | Signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
It does. He’s not leaving United for anyone other than Real.
Think that's naive.
I really don't think his main attraction to Madrid is because it's Madrid. He wants to win stuff .PSG, Bayern, Juve and Barca would all take him on the cheap. And if we aren't competing, he would go.

peridigm

I wish that more of our players would conduct themselves in the manner that De Gea has for the past few years. Head down, work hard and let your work do the talking.
He doesn't need to create a fuss. RM are doing it for him. All he needs to do is not renew his contract or sign a new contract. Eventually, he will go there.

NYAS

Think that's naive.
I really don't think his main attraction to Madrid is because it's Madrid. He wants to win stuff .PSG, Bayern, Juve and Barca would all take him on the cheap. And if we aren't competing, he would go.
It’s not just about silverware. It’s about those teams having alternatives to him, or not being able to pay his wages.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

REAL MADRID has met in recent weeks with Jorge MENDES to try to revive the old dream of the signing of David de GEA. Lopetegui would be delighted with his signing

:(

pascell

REAL MADRID has met in recent weeks with Jorge MENDES to try to revive the old dream of the signing of David de GEA. Lopetegui would be delighted with his signing

:(
Is this guy reliable?

Not really sure what to make of it all, the Alisson links could be pressure on Mendes to get United to negotiate. Personally I thought Real would go for Courtois as he's only a year left on his deal.

If we were to sell de Gea then Romero is a good enough replacement, if we sort out our defence. Plus we have Henderson who could easily be good enough to start in a season or two.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Madrid is not willing to go beyond 50m for Allison. Granted he is yet to prove and not as good as DDG still , I don't think they will pay 80-100 m for DDG.

The only way this is happening if he insists which seems very unlikely going by the recent comments from him.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Can he sign it in Russia?
I suppose we could fax him the new contract. :nervous:

Fridge chutney

When his contract details are leaked and every paper, magazine and website reports pretty much the same thing, yep.
Except they weren't. The club releases salary info and he's on 350k to the best of our knowledge.

Good luck keeping Salah for any extended period of time, going by your logic.

VanGaalEra

Delaney is a chancer.

He’s sign the rumours of Allison to Madrid so is trying to put 2 and 2 together by saying De Gea will sign a contract with us. Don’t believe anything that comes from Delaney.

Infra-red

If true, this would be the best signing we'll make all summer. Time to consider making him captain? He'll pass 350 appearances for us next season and is the best player in his position in the world.

dove

De Gea is just a definition of a professional athlete. I am sure he would love to play for Real Madrid and it hurts knowing that he could have had 3 CL medals already had he joined them in 2015 but instead of creating some fake dramas like Ronaldo and Griezmann do every single year, he stays focused on his job and respects the current employer. Even if he leaves I will be genuinely happy for him, top professional.

Jojo <3 Mou

He doesn't need to create a fuss. RM are doing it for him. All he needs to do is not renew his contract or sign a new contract. Eventually, he will go there.
The fact is that he could have made an almighty fuss to go. He hasn't but has been a model professional. Him signing or not signing a new contract has nothing to do with that.

I don't know if he'll go there but I know that I appreciate his behaviour. I also think that he'll be fair with us if he eventually leaves.

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
We all thought he'd feck off to Madrid with the most unlikely scenario that a Spanish top player in an underperforming team wouldn't get a transfer to a better team in his hometown. He will truly be a legend here, in fact he still have a lot of time to get his move back home, he's young as a goalie and any keeper for Madrid will be under a lot of preassure so wouldn't be in his way but only good for us if they get another keeper like Allison/ Curtois. Love Dave, just wish for him to get more titles here because he deserves it, think there is still time post-Mourinho if he stays...

What is the most capped goalie for us? he will not be very far at the end of next season

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Me and the poster above and below me know more than Delaney, he knows absolutely feck all. It's a mystery how he's found himself to be a chief sports correspondent of a newspaper.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The guy has an "exclusive" on every subject, he always knows the inside story. The last case was the Lopetegui sacking...fraud.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Heard a few sources saying it. Get the feck in:drool:
Plus with Madrid on the verge of signing Allisson. Get in.

Andersons Dietician

Don’t think I’ve ever wished for another club to make a signing as much as I have the Real/ Allison story. Even better if the scousers intrest was real. Hopefully he isn’t a dud so that they don’t look Dave’s way again.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Don’t think I’ve ever wished for another club to make a signing as much as I have the Real/ Allison story. Even better if the scousers intrest was real. Hopefully he isn’t a dud so that they don’t look Dave’s way again.
If they sign Allison, I'm sure it won't take long before Dave signs a new contract, hopefully with a ridicolous buyout clause.
If they then come back for him, it'll be Neymar price :devil:

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Guarantee you now, Delaney is just seeing that RM are close to signing Alisson and is putting 2 + 2 together. He knows we'll tie DDG down to a long term deal once the threat of Madrid drifts away.

He's an absolute shyster.

Status
Not open for further replies.