Deactivate my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
can we stop trying to convince him to stay, at the expense of my open-mouthed kiss?

Varun

Staff
Nope, it was because I went through his previous postings in different threads to try and understand context. I read up on what a CMO was, gathered that Hectic was somehow associated with these, looked at TBP's CMO thread with Swanson, stared at the pics on his HBD thread for a couple of minutes, looked up JakeC's precedent from earlier, and looked at his recent interactions with Cina. Hence the time.
Life. Get it.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Well, if it was something as simple as that, there's 10 minutes of my life I'm not getting back. :mad:
It took you 10 minutes to read?
Nope, it was because I went through his previous postings in different threads to try and understand context. I read up on what a CMO was, gathered that Hectic was somehow associated with these, looked at TBP's CMO thread with Swanson, stared at the pics on his HBD thread for a couple of minutes, looked up JakeC's precedent from earlier, and looked at his recent interactions with Cina. Hence the time.
There's 10 seconds I'm not getting back.
Made my potentiality wasted 5 minutes worth it. ..

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
This is all very gay, and Irish gay which is the worst kind.

They'll all be drunk and hugging each other soon enough.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
I have never met @The Black Pearl in person, but he's been my friend for several years. Hope he does not leave this place. Almost sure @JustAFan feels the same.
Me?

People come and go, like the passage of time, the ebbing and flowing of the tide, something profound, something moving, something something.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
This is lame. If you're serious, log out and change your password to something random that you wont remember.

If you're not serious, stop annoying me

Status
Not open for further replies.