Dean Henderson image 26

Dean Henderson England flag

2023-24 Performances

View full 2023-24 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexUTD

We need a fit keeper who is fully recovered and isn’t going to break down in Sept. Is he ready for the start of the season? - i’m guessing he doesn’t come with a 12 month warranty? Your lack of finances are your problem
He is training so i would think he can play in August. When did buying players come with a warranty? you have a medical.

It is our player, if we dont want to loan him out and just sell him that is our right.

Why do all clubs think they have the right to buy our players on the cheap while we have to buy expensive, its fecking annoying.

If you are cheapskates then go shopping in Poundland cause its not our problem you are cheapskates.

Rake

We need a fit keeper who is fully recovered and isn’t going to break down in Sept. Is he ready for the start of the season? - i’m guessing he doesn’t come with a 12 month warranty? Your lack of finances are your problem
What an utterly bizarre comment. None of it makes any sense.

ROFLUTION

Finally gone. Never liked the fella.

Full of himself and highly likely one of the leakers a good 1-2 years back.

OleGunnar20

Hart / Pickford vibes from the beginning. Confidence is great. Coming across as an arrogant prick and then bottling your chance royally, less so.

I think he'll do fine at Palace sort of level.

Status
Not open for further replies.