Decades Draft Tournament : antohan vs Cutch

Who will win based on all the players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
:nervous: I hold my hands up if i've made a mistake but i did think Silva was a better bet on that side. I thought it would restrict Breitner too much if i had tasked him with sort of role, and i thought thats something you would have picked up on. If it wasn't Facchetti at fullback, and if rightback wasn't arguably my weakest position he would be on that side no doubt.
If you said Breitner was on the right and tracking Facchetti I'd be fine with that as as good cover as Suurbier could have. Better than Silva IMO as he is box-to-boxing alongisde Facchetti really.

Maldini conservative is as good as you can have on Garrincha.

That would leave Silva specifically trying to deal with Eusebio, which is a tall order but not as ridiculous as him doing Eusebio AND the right flank.

You had the exact opposite to all that going on at times.

See why I kept digging into that? It was the most insane midfield deployment and set of cover instructions imaginable.

antohan

Its not like they're miles apart anyway though. Rummenigge will hardly be touchline hugging and its a fluid formation up top (i hope i mentioned that in the OP, i definately did in the last game). They'll still link up a bit i feel.
No, you've misused or not played some of my favourite players in your team. That pisses me off alright, being outraged but not being able to say just how outraged you are as hopefully some other people will see your errors aand vote against it rather than me spelling them out and you just going and changing your formation to sort it out. :lol:

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
My players celebrate a fine win against Team Antohan

Nesta and Maldini embrace

Unused sub Jordi Alba joins in the fun, thanking his lucky stars he didn't have to face Garrincha.

Breitner lifts his man of the match award, after being given the freedom of the park by the opposition manager.

The opposition manager reflects after his tactics and mind games failed to put off the opposition, and looks forward to an evening playing werewolf.

antohan

feck off Cutch :p

Disappointed at the turn out. Quite a feast my side will be for them semifinalists.

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
If you said Breitner was on the right and tracking Facchetti I'd be fine with that as as good cover as Suurbier could have. Better than Silva IMO as he is box-to-boxing alongisde Facchetti really.

Maldini conservative is as good as you can have on Garrincha.

That would leave Silva specifically trying to deal with Eusebio, which is a tall order but not as ridiculous as him doing Eusebio AND the right flank.

You had the exact opposite to all that going on at times.

See why I kept digging into that? It was the most insane midfield deployment and set of cover instructions imaginable.
No, you've misused or not played some of my favourite players in your team. That pisses me off alright, being outraged but not being able to say just how outraged you are as hopefully some other people will see your errors aand vote against it rather than me spelling them out and you just going and changing your formation to sort it out. :lol:

Fair enough, comments taken on board. I thought Silva was the better one given that he wouldn't be on Eusebio all the time (Eusebio won't always be deep) and is unlikely to have any other runners from deep to track given your system. I preferred Breitner to be free to work box to box without that responsibility. I see where your coming from but don't think its the tactical feckup that you are portraying it as. Interested to hear Gio/Brwned/Balu etc views on that if we havn't bored them to tears by now.

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
Balu, we played the game on Saturday because Cutch wanted the time to be around. It was a complete bitch for me as that's what quality time I have with my wife but I thought it was fair. I had a major argument yesterday (see first page when I said I would catch a break) because she insisted it was a prime day to try for babies and I was talking with my lovers on Redcafe. I took that break and all I could think was that I should have made X, Y, Z clearer before doing that. It was probably the worst sex I ever had.
Sorry, that made me :lol:

Moby

Dick
Post match comments from man of the match Paul Breitner : "A great game, a spectacle that I really enjoyed. It was a class opposition that we faced, however I was a bit surprised by the lack of attention I got from my countryman Bernd, it was like they thought I wasn't even on the pitch. I couldn't have asked for a better ride in the game, Andres and Leo asked me to always be available around them, and I was, and now you all will remember that screamer I buried past the keeper. All set for the semi, hoping the opposition manager won't be running after me to pull my hair after the whistle this time. He seemed a bit, well, competitive. Off to have a smoke with Franz with half time in his game"