Denis Law 80 Years Old (10 months ago)

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
One of my all time favourite United players. A very happy birthday Sir Denis.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Happy birthday to 1/3 of the trinity! Today's result was a good way of celebrating such an occasion!

Minkaro

Could have given him a few minutes today, he might have got one.

Happy birthday to him.

redmanx

Denis Law was born on February 24.

That being said I am interested in watching his documentary.
LawMan is a very good documentary and The King is on sparkiing form despite not being in robust health these days. For fans of The Great Man theres little new but there are a few contributions from others I had not seen before from the likes of "Slim" Jim McCalliog. But I was really miffed to see that Kenny Dalglish is now "Sir" Kenny, something which should have been bestowed upon Denis years ago. Dalglish was not half the player Denis was!

Get In Scholesy

Yea, same. Will watch over Christmas.
Same if I can find the time.
LawMan is a very good documentary and The King is on sparkiing form despite not being in robust health these days. For fans of The Great Man theres little new but there are a few contributions from others I had not seen before from the likes of "Slim" Jim McCalliog. But I was really miffed to see that Kenny Dalglish is now "Sir" Kenny, something which should have been bestowed upon Denis years ago. Dalglish was not half the player Denis was!
Thanks for the review!

Get In Scholesy

Just watched the Lawman documentary. A very enjoyable watch, offers a quite refreshing take in comparison to this modern era of football.

A lot of United history of involved no doubt, but even more so a good insight of Law's career as well as Scottish Football.