Denzel Dumfries

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
I've only ever seen him a few times. But how manytimes do you see AWB or Dalot put in a cross or a cutback? Hardly ever. A big reason why we can't score to save our life. Perhaps this dude can create chances on his own. To me, the dodgy defending would be worth the chance creation .

OleGunnar20

So we should go for Ricky van Wolfswinkel then? He is Dutch, bang average, and in his thirties so seems to fit the criteria our club has been aiming for.
I remember him being Shite at Norwich two decades or so back. So yeah, ideal.

Stadjer

I've only ever seen him a few times. But how manytimes do you see AWB or Dalot put in a cross or a cutback? Hardly ever. A big reason why we can't score to save our life. Perhaps this dude can create chances on his own. To me, the dodgy defending would be worth the chance creation .
Dumfries once described himself as having 'hard feet'. He is big, strong, works really hard and will never stop trying to improve himself. However on the ball he isnt the best and he just lacks that talent. His crossing isnt actually that good. I think you could compare him to Valencia as right back. Valencia was pretty good as a right back but he wasnt exactly Beckham or Trent like in his crossing.

Also i think Dumfries works better as a wing back in a 5 defender system than as a right back in a 4 defender system.