Desire Doue

Buy and loan to Nice

Dont get the "he should moveto someone to develophim" let alone loaning him out comments.

Like Mainoo inour midfield, Doue walks into the current side on either flank. Lots of development ouf course, but he is as good a prospect as Mainoo and already better than our current options and those we are getting linked with.

Maybe rough around the edges, but this thread reminds me of the Camavinga one a couple of years ago....if youre good enough, your old enough

Dont get the "he should moveto someone to develophim" let alone loaning him out comments.

Like Mainoo inour midfield, Doue walks into the current side on either flank. Lots of development ouf course, but he is as good a prospect as Mainoo and already better than our current options and those we are getting linked with.

Maybe rough around the edges, but this thread reminds me of the Camavinga one a couple of years ago....if youre good enough, your old enough

Sir Jim said in an interview that the challenge is to find the next Mbappe not just sign Mbappe.

So this seems the right type of signing.

Never seen the guy play, hadn't even heard of him a few days ago, but these are the type of links I'm happy with.
Buying up the talent who have a lot to prove, whether they work out is another thing, but how many of our big name signings have worked

Watched some of his YouTube clips and he reminds me a bit of Moussa Dembele from Fulham and Tottenham with his ability to break the lines with his dribbling from central positions. Seems like the kind of player who would probably play out wider until he matures with his decision making and then becomes a center midfielder full time.

definitely the young type of player that we should be looking to purchase....not these 100m quid players who also come with big salaries

definitely the young type of player that we should be looking to purchase....not these 100m quid players who also come with big salaries
Him, Yoro, Neves - if Ineos were to take the approach of buying the best young players and giving a manager 2-3 years to develop and build the team, then I think they can ask for patience, we’ve tried the other strategy of buying ready made players for huge money and salary and hasn’t worked. We’ve already got Hjolund, Garnacho and Mainoo to get started, and potentially others coming through like Kambwala and Amass.

Him, Yoro, Neves - if Ineos were to take the approach of buying the best young players and giving a manager 2-3 years to develop and build the team, then I think they can ask for patience, we’ve tried the other strategy of buying ready made players for huge money and salary and hasn’t worked. We’ve already got Hjolund, Garnacho and Mainoo to get started, and potentially others coming through like Kambwala and Amass.

i'd rather see us go that route and bring in these exciting young talents. it may mean missing out on the top four again until they mature but fecking hell we finished 8th this season so what's the difference

young players like Doue, Yoro, Neves, Frimpong...would be exciting to see them with garnacho, hojlund, mainoo

Doue have the desire to come here though? Class joke, I know.

He’d probably make sense as an understudy to Bruno. I’d imagine once Bruno is done we’ll move away from the type of player he is and play a more traditional 4-3-3 and Doue would fit in to that system.

Only just heard of this bloke but aside from being the one etc etc, could be a cheaper alternative to Olise.

Dont like the PSG links, asthe ideal Mbappe replacement,not good for his career as stuk on the left and stays in France.

We should move fast as no involvement in Euros, realtively cheap, wages probably not crazy. For me he starts on either flank, replaces Bruno over the next couple of years and also offers cover for Mainoo........and he could be one of the best players in the world in2/3years time.

Dont like the PSG links, asthe ideal Mbappe replacement,not good for his career as stuk on the left and stays in France.

We should move fast as no involvement in Euros, realtively cheap, wages probably not crazy. For me he starts on either flank, replaces Bruno over the next couple of years and also offers cover for Mainoo........and he could be one of the best players in the world in2/3years time.

So who is better out of him and Olise?

So who is better out of him and Olise?

Well he is just 18remember so would say Olise....but his ceiling is way higher. But for me its incomparable anyway. Olise offers us an improvement on the right wing in one position....Doue strengthens us in about 5positions, which in a window we need many signings ideally, saves us a lot of money.

He might be the easier option if we have competition, budget and time constraints relating to Olise.

Where does this kid actually play? It looks like officially it's LW, but lots of other sites seem to suggest he's more of an attacking CM.

Also, seen there's an obligatory link to Chelsea. Those feckers are after everyone at the moment.

Where does this kid actually play? It looks like officially it's LW, but lots of other sites seem to suggest he's more of an attacking CM.

Also, seen there's an obligatory link to Chelsea. Those feckers are after everyone at the moment.
Chelsea like a lot of other clubs need to sell before buying. Media love to link United and Chelsea to a hell of a lot of players as it attracts clicks.

Clive Allen was ommentating on one game I watched and said the worry with clubs signing DOue is they dont know yet what his best positio is.....no that is the positive forus signing him.

He isnt lightning quick but his technique and balance is top tier. I have watched 6/7games, majorityof them recently and he has played both flanks, 10and number8 where he was almost playing a Pirlo like deep lying playmeker majority ofthe game.

I see touches of Musiala, Mbappe and Del Ali at his peak in him....For me weve made one racking signing post Fergie,sadly he has beeninjured most of this season....Doue Ihavelittle doubt would be another one...not wanted us to sign a player that fittedwhat we need asmuchsine Javier Pastore so hope he doesntgo to PSG and ruin his career too

I keep reading about him beig a development player,evensaw an Arsenal piece where they said he wouldnt start and would need loads of development soshould lethim go to another club andmonitor him....nonsense

If we sign him, within little time Ithink he starts for us on either flank as well as adding better cover than we currently have for Fernandes and even Mainoo.

We need severl signings but my dream this window is we sign Neves and Doue....as tihin a coupleof years and possibly for a good 10-15 years......we have potentially one ofthose midfields like Barca, Milan, our 90s quartet....that is remembered for years....No guarantees with youngsters....butspending £130mfor that possibility with those signingsas ridiculous as I know it sounds...is peanuts

Well he is just 18remember so would say Olise....but his ceiling is way higher. But for me its incomparable anyway. Olise offers us an improvement on the right wing in one position....Doue strengthens us in about 5positions, which in a window we need many signings ideally, saves us a lot of money.

Yeah didn't realise he could play a few different attacking midfield positions, however are we actually interested in him though

Yeah didn't realise he could play a few different attacking midfield positions, however are we actually interested in him though

Well, been a few links reently but nothing concrete and not big sources, think the Guardian is biggest so far and that may be copying stories. Arsenal, PSG and ourselves are the clubs mentioned a few times.

It does look like Rennes know they will be selling and £35m odd in todays market is cheap to me. SOme huge talents gone through Rennes recently Ugochuckwu to Chelsea which was odd as barely played for Rennes and way too early, Sulemana to SOuthampton who hasnt had anywherenear the effectI thought he would....but I put Doue more in the Doku and Camavinga category.....top top youngsters.

So I cetainly hope we are interested. I like Olise but dont want us to sign him, really like Eze who I wouldnt mind atall.... but Doue is far cheaperit appears, more versatile and I feel at 19 now he could come straight in not far off those levels....but long term superstar levels

Think this would be a really good signing. Another creative midfielder. He’d be a perfect replacement for Eriksen. He’s a really good ball carrier. I love how we’re targeting young players this summer rather than the usual older ones.

Chelsea like a lot of other clubs need to sell before buying. Media love to link United and Chelsea to a hell of a lot of players as it attracts clicks.

I thought they didn't need to sell players now after selling a bunch of hotels to a sister company? Exploiting a loophole in the current rules

Is this kid going to slot straight into the first team or is this going to be yet another "he's world class...he's the dogs bollocks...he's the next best thing since sliced bread, lets blow £50m on him "...and then stick him in the reserves for 2 years playing Accrington Stanley?

Think this would be a really good signing. Another creative midfielder. He’d be a perfect replacement for Eriksen. He’s a really good ball carrier. I love how we’re targeting young players this summer rather than the usual older ones.

Let's see if anyone reliable jumps on it at some point

In fairness he had some awful injuries there - think he got a serious head injury and that probably set him back quite a bit

Think you’re right actually, that just triggered a memory of a fractured skull maybe?

Is this kid going to slot straight into the first team or is this going to be yet another "he's world class...he's the dogs bollocks...he's the next best thing since sliced bread, lets blow £50m on him "...and then stick him in the reserves for 2 years playing Accrington Stanley?

He isnt a Hannibal, Amad, Pellestrior Martial even that haseithernot played or just a handfull of games for there clubthat we areinvesting for the future.

Is he the finished articcle...no, but he has been playing most of the season and well too. He is pretty much exatly the same age as Mainoo who defensively forsure isnt near the finished article but already an exccellent player and I rate Douethat highly too.He would veryquickly start on either flank for me based on last seasons performances.

Its a massive shame how Greenwood has turned out here...thisis the ideal replacement for me, more anattaking midfielder who is excellenton onthewing thana strikergreat on the wing how i sawGreenwood....but we can buythisguy for a similarsum to the pittance weget forGreenwood incomprison to is talent

Is he going to be better than Eliese Ben Seghir at Monaco? He's faster and has played more games but not sure myself