Did he really play for them?

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
FBokEui.jpg

Robbie Keane at West Ham, did that really happen?

XyfLMAt.jpg

Sunderland player Benjani. Whuu.

AVm3bOs.jpg

Porstmouth nr 9 Milan Baros.

What the hell? I definitely don't remember Keane playing for West Ham.

Keane had a brief, unsuccessful loan at West Ham from LA Galaxy a few years back, followed by an also brief, also unsuccessful loan at Aston Villa the year after. A far cry from Beckham's breaks in glamorous Milan and Paris.

Keane had a brief, unsuccessful loan at West Ham from LA Galaxy a few years back, followed by an also brief, also unsuccessful loan at Aston Villa the year after. A far cry from Beckham's breaks in glamorous Milan and Paris.
Speaking of

Ronaldinho+FC+Internazionale+Milano+v+AC+Milan+3gT0PfRrUKMl.jpg

8318202004.jpg

Djorkaeff played 3 games for Blackburn. It was weird enough seeing a former top player like him playing for Bolton, but I had no clue he was ever at Blackburn.

Agree with them all except Anelka. When I think of him Bolton is the first shirt I see.

Always annoyed me that Liverpool managed to get Litmanen for a stint, one of my favourite players growing up.

Anelka was incredible for Bolton from what I remember. He seemed to realise it was his last chance, played amazing for a year, then got his move to Chelsea, as every United fan is glad he did

And when the feck did Robbie Keane play for West Ham?

I remember the Villa loan, but not that one.

Robbie Keane did not play for West Ham.

And what - Freddie never played for Celtic either!

Eto'o with Everton. Couldn't believe we had signed him! Turned out to be a bit of a nob but he won us a couple of games and it was nice to be able to watch someone like him play for us.

For a season or so Gravesen was the tits at Everton. A mooted Keane replacement at one point, I recall.
He actually scored a hattrick for Madrid as well as far as I remember.

EDIT: This isn't true, apparently.

Last edited:
For some reason I thought Edgar Davids played for Newcastle - but I guess I'm just transposing the image of him in a Juventus shirt. Says on his wiki he played for Crystal Palace in 2010??

Robert Pires for Villa? WTF?

Love this thread. Keep 'em coming.

Reactions: jojojo