Did he really play for them?

dwight_yorke_birmingham.jpg

Mika%C3%ABl-Silvestre-con-la-el%C3%A1stica-del-Werder-Bremen.jpg

Tottenham+Hotspur+FC+v+PAOK+FC+UEFA+Europa+PYqEScOUkE5l.jpg

Please write a name next or under the image. Great thread!

I'm not sure if this is valid one:
rivos3.jpg
Rivaldo at Olympiakos

But I'm sure that this is appropriate:
062612-Soccer-Yaya-Toure-G10_20120626175443132_600_400.JPG
Yaya Toure in the same team

I watched a lot of Pompey matches back then. Poor Baros was awful. He couldn't have scored in an women's prison with a fist full of pardons.

Benjani was also at Fratton Park. Had a bizarre habit of not jumping for balls. I don't mean he lost a lot of airial challenges. No, he just didn't jump.

KP Boateng was excellent there, but the big sell off already happened. There was painfully little around him.

Peres was tumescent for Villa. It was painful to watch him. Honestly, his stint there was the worst I've seen from am EPL player. He was so washed up I couldn't figure out why both he and Villa thought he would have anything to offer. He was awful. If he were a horse, they'd have made glue out of him after the first half. Worse yet, he had a sense of indignation when Villa subbed or dropped him. He just wouldn't accept the fact his body was gone. Pitiful.

ronny1.jpg

Ronny Johnsen, Newcastle

z-Charlton9924Squad1.jpg

Dennis Rommedahl, Charlton

3060328643_1_3_trOm8QYj.jpg

Frederic Brando's unibrow, Marseille

images

Brad Friedel, Liverpool

Man I used to love watching Hleb play whilst at Arsenal, he had genuine world class dribbling technique. How did it not work out at Barca for him?

A couple more before I take a break from this. :D

233E634400000578-2833213-Jon_Dahl_Tomasson_signed_for_Newcastle_United_in_1997_but_strugg-1_1416261888368.jpg

article-2041785-0E085BC600000578-246_468x286.jpg

I lied, here's 1 more:
BCQjueSCIAA8iJ-.png

I lied again.
ancelotti.png

Man I used to love watching Hleb play whilst at Arsenal, he had genuine world class dribbling technique. How did it not work out at Barca for him?

From what I remember he played the game as if you got points for attempting the most impossible eye of the needle passes.

93f4a93befb90bdf61d7f483384fb379.jpg

More commonly associated with Real Madrid, due to Roy Hodgson's stupid decision to sell him.

154.jpg

This guy played for Stockport County. I went to the home games and even patted him on the back after running onto the pitch at the end.