Did UEFA botch the last 16 draw? - yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Why’s it so difficult? Just redraw it. Easy. It’s not like having to replay something where there’s so many factors that can determine fairness. You did the draw, fecked it up, it wasn’t totally fair, so redo it. Do it this afternoon.

vodrake

Club needs to protest and withdraw from the competition after this sham.
We should quit and set up our own competition, and then invite a few of the top European clubs to join. Like some sort of league of super clubs. Haven't worked out a name for it yet though

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
In fairness to Madrid.. They have a point. Can they just do the draw again from the point of the mistake though? i.e. start with Villarreal drawn and awaiting their opponents? I'd imagine the draw either needs to be completely re-done or not at all.

GazTheLegend

We should quit and set up our own competition, and then invite a few of the top European clubs to join. Like some sort of league of super clubs. Haven't worked out a name for it yet though
Hang on I've got it...
The "league of super clubs for super clubs" league.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
What’s funny is that it had to be us. :lol:

the_cliff

I understand why the club isn't appealing. Don't want to look like we scared of mickey mouse PSG. If there's a redraw then good, if not then we play PSG. Not a big deal. We can do them.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I understand why the club isn't appealing. Don't want to look like we scared of mickey mouse PSG. If there's a redraw then good, if not then we play PSG. Not a big deal. We can do them.
Yeah I see why the club is staying out of it for the time being, especially while they await an official decision.

talking robot

In fairness to Madrid.. They have a point. Can they just do the draw again from the point of the mistake though? i.e. start with Villarreal drawn and awaiting their opponents? I'd imagine the draw either needs to be completely re-done or not at all.
i don't see why they can't just re-start from the point of the mistake. that seems like the most logical course of action here.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Do they feck :lol: Watch how UEFA bend to their pressure anyway, like how they didn't have the balls to punish them for the super league.

Status
Not open for further replies.