Dimitar Berbatov | 2010/11 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
it would take "AC Milan sucking" to a whole new level

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
No news on surgery yet, papers have the Wordl Cup to write about thank God, so he has been under the radar. Only news that came through locally a couple of days ago is Martin Petrov signing for Bolton.
Which got totally ignored on the caf. Anyway Berbatov will be a great creative midfielder for us next season.

A grade

The Languid One
Lurking in Berba's receeding hairline, stroking my
Which got totally ignored on the caf. Anyway Berbatov will be a great creative midfielder for us next season.
Petrov is too insignificant for Caf discussions. Too old as well. We should have a separate forum where old people talk about other old people who play football. Actually, if he manages to stay injury free, big doubt, he will be a great signing for Bolton. He was probably looking for a guaranteed contract to see him through the next couple of years and to pay him his 40k per week.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Petrov is too insignificant for Caf discussions. Too old as well. We should have a separate forum where old people talk about other old people who play football. Actually, if he manages to stay injury free, big doubt, he will be a great signing for Bolton. He was probably looking for a guaranteed contract to see him through the next couple of years and to pay him his 40k per week.
I cn imagine him having a cracking time at Bolton.

Bearded but no genius

No fecking, promise:D

He is 31 and was looking for a 2 year contract vs. the 1 year that Citeh were offering him. Even though 'serious' interest was mentioned by West Ham and Villa, he ended up at Bolton.
If it was that serious, he'd have gone to Villa.

I thought he was MUCH older than that. Seems like he's hardly played these last three years.

Bearded but no genius

Dimitar

Berbatov

The bumping of this thread meant I thought he'd fecked off...
No way we'd do something like that on the day that all of England was distracted with a massive result and a big game to look forward to, smack in the middle of the height of a World Cup?

Sort of bury the transfer, you know?

A grade

The Languid One
Lurking in Berba's receeding hairline, stroking my
If it was that serious, he'd have gone to Villa.

I thought he was MUCH older than that. Seems like he's hardly played these last three years.
Maybe Villa were worried about people getting confused with two Petrovs on the pitch. And loss of revenue in shirt sales where you could just put ' S. & M. Petrov' and what this could do to the club's reputation in regards to their sexual preferences.:D

On a serious note, always has done well when injury free, unfortunately he has been side-lined most of the time. The few matches that he played for Citeh, he was one of the best players for them every time.

hungrywing

Diouf will surpass any expectations of what the term player of theyear involves. They'll have to create a new accolade for The ONE!
The GONE?

Did that article above say Wolfsburg? Potential exchange with Dzeko? Do we start unzipping already?
Agent Mclaren reporting for duty...
Congrats. Agent M has now had to scrap the deal after coming under heavy scrutiny because you exposed his identity. Thanks a bunch for torpedoing Dzeko's all-but-finalized arrival. And way to go putting an operative and his family in jeopardy so irresponsibly. Pray that SAF never finds you.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Watching this Wold Cup just reminded me how few really effective Strikers are out there.

Maybe we should just be more grateful and all get behind Berbatov and hope he has the season of his life.

Put all of his missed open headers, sulking, and poor displays in big games in the past.

We need him and I don't think he's going anywhere.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Hernandez is the new Rooney. Berba is the new Hernandez and Rooney is the new Dong.

redwhiteblack

To be honest, after watching Hernandez this WC I think we'd be fine with Rooney, Hernandez, Macheda, Owen, Diouf/Welbeck IF we buy a creative attacking midfielder. How on Earth is Berbatov gonna be getting games with Rooney and surely now Hernandez ahead of him?

I also think Josh King will step up this season.

If selling Berbatov could raise money toward the absolutely imperative signing of Ozil (shhh I can dream), I'd say go for it.

Shimo

Yeah I am excited - no more indecision of where to play him. They'll start pre-season with him playing the role he is supposed to play - in the hole behind Rooney/Owen/Chichartio.

Forget the real season - can't wait for pre-season to start.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Watching this Wold Cup just reminded me how few really effective Strikers are out there.

Maybe we should just be more grateful and all get behind Berbatov and hope he has the season of his life.

Put all of his missed open headers, sulking, and poor displays in big games in the past.

We need him and I don't think he's going anywhere.
You're kidding aren't you, This is Redcafe. Don't get your hopes high.

Average Joe

I just can't see how Tevez was sacrifice for Berbaf....

At least Tevez would work his ....... for the sake of wearing our sacred shirt ....

Debate: Berba Vs Tevez :keano:

( I'm hoping this will keep the thread alive )
well that would be an interesting discussion seeing as we have never debated the qualities of the two strikers in comparison to one another on the caf before... :boring:

Status
Not open for further replies.