Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

Castia

Awful player

Should have been sold 2-3 years ago. Nowhere near the level required as a first choice RB at United.

He should be sat down in front of the team and made to explain why he didn't pass that ball to Hojlund then dropped for 3 games at least.

Wank

fallengt

Nothing player.
Seems hate Hojlund for whatever reason. I don't care what that is, show him the door in next summer

DanClancy

He's had a really good run in the side, his performances the last month have been shambolic. He's nearly 25 and and played 129 times for the club, he's just not good enough; I was hoping he could kick on this season but and there are times he makes us think there's a good player in there but time and time again he makes mistakes, switches off far too often.

That shot summed him up, if he's going to shoot then go across the keeper, missing at the near post is unforgiveable; Like many others he's battling to save his future although we won't sell both our right backs and one of them will get a reprieve.

neon_badger

If one player encapsulates this club it's him. Occasional good moment, mostly terrible, poor decision making, not particularly smart in all things football and has a character that comes across a bit fake.

Born2Lose

Needs dropping, but with Ten Hag you know he'll have to be dross for a few months before he picks up on it.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Really?! He's an athlete for sure, but he's absolutely brain dead when it comes to decision making.
Yeah! I think he played out of the back well, dribbled forward well, played it into the attackers pretty well. Bayern defence completely dominated us, and going forward Bayern had way more success down Shaw's side and didn't go down his side. Technically he is pretty reliable too, especially compared to the rest of the team.

Final third decision making for fullbacks I always think should be more instructions, automated what they need to do and it's up to attackers to be there in those areas. So if he makes bad decisions there I look at it more on the managers tactics. Let wingers be creative and think for themselves in those areas. If you have a worldie of a talent like TAA, then let him do his thing. Otherwise, you want to just tell them where they should be putting the ball every time they are in attacking areas.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah! I think he played out of the back well, dribbled forward well, played it into the attackers pretty well. Bayern defence completely dominated us, and going forward Bayern had way more success down Shaw's side and didn't go down his side. Technically he is pretty reliable too, especially compared to the rest of the team.
Fair enough, I think his crossing is shockingly bad considering how much he does it, but I do think he dribbles well. I do agree on the technically sound bit, which I guess is why I tear my hair out with some of his decision making.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Fair enough, I think his crossing is shockingly bad considering how much he does it, but I do think he dribbles well. I do agree on the technically sound bit, which I guess is why I tear my hair out with some of his decision making.
Edited my post to include a bit on decision making. I just don't think fullbacks should be left to be free and creative with it, make it automatic for them in those areas. Leave the creativity to the wingers and attackers (unless you have a TAA type back there). It's a coaching flaw IMO.

Fahad Jawaid

I am seriously done with him, the problem is not only he is a shit player, but he is also braindead thick. You can do with shit players who know their limitations, Antony or in prior years O'Shea, Phil Neville and Fortune are good examples, but they always made good decisions. But with him, his every pass, cross, shot is a poor decision, he shoots when he should pass, he always hits either the first man for a corner or overhit or into the stands, his cross never gets closer to our player and he keeps giving it away. The sooner he goes the better.

Lyng

His football brain is not working. His decision making is the worst in the squad.

EliotTheRed

Square peg in a round hole switching him to left back. Literally begging him to cross the ball towards the end but just dallied on it for far too long.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Was fine, except in attacking positions where he consistently underdelivers relative to his technical ability.

Vernon Philander

One of the worst footballers to have ever played for us.
Yeah, because footballers that bad would make the type of line-breaking runs to get on the end of Onanas long ball…(!)

how Dalot has become the lightning rod for the shite form of the whole team, I’ll never know.

will posters like the above be sh1tting on AwB in his performance thread after he let Coman be onside for the goal? Or are these criticisms just reserved for Dalot.

mavradal

One of the few players who put a shift in today's game, that run and first touch of Onana's long ball clearly highlights why Ten Hag keeps playing him.

UnitedFan93

Got a new contract in the summer. 5 year deal until 2028 with the option of a further year. Absolute fecking joke.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I am not sure whether Dalot could cross a road. His crossing is really bad. We needed Cafu, we got carthorse

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Got a new contract in the summer. 5 year deal until 2028 with the option of a further year. Absolute fecking joke.
Yeah pretty bad decision. Unless there's genuinely a market for him and he's not earning huge wages. But we need better right backs

acnumber9

Yeah, because footballers that bad would make the type of line-breaking runs to get on the end of Onanas long ball…(!)

how Dalot has become the lightning rod for the shite form of the whole team, I’ll never know.

will posters like the above be sh1tting on AwB in his performance thread after he let Coman be onside for the goal? Or are these criticisms just reserved for Dalot.
Would a better player have been able to control it when they got there?

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129

Yeah I don't get the hate. He seems a model pro, he's one of the very few we can rely on to stay fit and he works his ass off every game. He can frustrate and we could look to upgrade as a starter but I'm more than happy to have him at the club

Vernon Philander

He did control it given the speed and direction, Neuer did superbly to nullify it.

point being, it’s hardly “worst player that’s ever played for Utd” territory is it

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Horrible decision on the back of a short run of form. His bottom level is too low for him to be trusted, even as a squad option.

Cela shomana

He is let down by his not so great football brain, his decision making especially in the final third is awful. beside that, he is one of the best performer. his build up from the back is good and mostly get out of trouble when pressed. he is a superior athletic who plays with intensity and passion. often he has concentration problem

acnumber9

He did control it given the speed and direction, Neuer did superbly to nullify it.

point being, it’s hardly “worst player that’s ever played for Utd” territory is it
Maybe not but one good run doesn’t disprove it either.