g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Dirty Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dve

Chemical football :drool:
Yes, that's what they ordered. Ten Hag's English is not the best, you know, he thought they said comical football. Easy mistaka to maka, and basically, he's just trying to do his job.

Based Adnan

Screenshot
‘I had a good two-day visit to both Carrington and Old Trafford this week. As ever I was made to feel very welcome. Thank you,’ Ratcliffe’s note, which was sent to all staff and seen by Mail Sport, began.

‘I had a good tour around some of the facilities. I am afraid I was struck in many places by a high degree of untidiness. In particular the IT department which frankly was a disgrace and the dressing rooms of the U18 and U21 were not much better.

‘These standards would not come close to what we would expect at INEOS and we are a chemical company. Manchester United is an elite sporting organisation.

‘It's a small thing in many ways but unless an organisation has standards and discipline it will not succeed.’

‘I would be grateful in future if we adopt the proper standards of housekeeping everywhere,’ he continued.

‘It reflects poorly on the club if we have visitors, young player parents, new players and the media and they see we don't care enough to keep things shipshape.’

FujiVice

At non-league level in Scotland, where the players get their bus fare home, there's an unwritten understanding that you keep the dressing rooms clean when you leave. Its basic common decency.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Can't work from home, complaining that the IT offices are messy. What a fecking boomer.

jasT1981

Not my words, but the words of Sir Jim Ratcliffe.

I think Manchester United needs to clean their act and their facilities up. How much is the hourly rate for a cleaner these days?
Not sure, but I am sure a good sweeper would be at least £120k a week.

UpWithRivers

I've been in I.T. for over 25 years and I've never seen dirty offices. They must have cleaners so it can't be that dirty. Maybe he means is clutter. He probably means tech support. They have all sorts lying around.

Son

Jim is so right by the way. We all blame the footballers, manager and ownership but end of the day it’s obvious standards have fallen across the board at the club.

The staff who are genuinely good will be kept and others replaced in time. It needs doing, we can cry about livelihoods all we want but if you work for United you’ll be able to get a job other places easy enough I imagine.

If you can’t then been brutally honest you shouldn’t be working at the club in the first place.

Son

This is neglect at the highest level and how it permeates through a business
It’s like the Glazer’s malls. All ran down to the ground. Profit first everything else afterwards, hence why they have failing businesses including our club.

I think the only success they’ve had recently was the Bucks due to them actually giving a damn.

Red00012

It’s like the Glazer’s malls. All ran down to the ground. Profit first everything else afterwards, hence why they have failing businesses including our club.

I think the only success they’ve had recently was the Bucks due to them actually giving a damn.
Or been forced to give a damn

AndySmith1990

This will sour the mood at the club, like that time the players were told they couldn't eat chips

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
It was ''nonce'' actually, which is British slang for like a sex offender. However, I believe the poster wanted to cause a bit of controversy by saying N word for people to give him some attention.
Not that N word either, it was as @M16Red said a reference to a thread currently active in the general that was about what several of us (including @Sassy Colin) reckon is actually a K word.

Oranges038

This seems very low level and petty. Obviously Jim is ruffling a few feathers.

Man Utd has been run like the public service, overspending on shite, no standards, no accountability, seems like it's not just the playing side where the attitude stinks.

Must be a very toxic work environment.

Red_Manc_M15

Why would I want attention?

If you meant nonce, then you should've just type that. Any any other time when you see the N word what springs to mind?

As you can tell I'm not active on here a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.