Disgrace...

DA2

Can we instigate bans for people that use the term "Spastics" - I find it extremely offensive, I have the utmost pleasure in working with disadvantaged children in a sporting context and for people to use such a derogatory term against people whoi cant defend themselves......... well I dont think i can think of a lower form of life.

Presumably if you Mods dont have the balls or maybe enjoy ridiculing people who cant defend themselves, you wont mind me starting the following threads.....

1) Pakis - why do they smell?
2) Niggers - what are they good for?
3) Muslims - killl the lot of them I say
4) Mods - why are they such gutless hypocrites?

After all whats good for the gander is good for the goose eh........??

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
DA2 said:
Can we instigate bans for people that use the term "Spastics" - I find it extremely offensive, I have the utmost pleasure in working with disadvantaged children in a sporting context and for people to use such a derogatory term against people whoi cant defend themselves......... well I dont think i can think of a lower form of life.

Presumably if you Mods dont have the balls or maybe enjoy ridiculing people who cant defend themselves, you wont mind me starting the following threads.....

when somebody calls me a spastic i defend my self by calling him a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime

and by the way, i don´t like you to be in my mother's drawer.

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
spas·tic (spstk) Pronunciation Key
adj.
Of, relating to, or characterized by spasms: a spastic colon; a spastic form of cerebral palsy.
Affected by spastic paralysis.
Offensive Slang. Clumsy, inept, or DA2.
:eek:

Balloonless

DA2 said:

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
ofcourse your right it's grossly offensive even online but you got to give some people slack since its obvious some people are so incapable of being funny they have to look to be blatant as to make them deal with their obvious condition...usually of being the words they lovingly call others...:p

may1999

No relation to 26th
DA2 said:

Fair point

Ban pletch

DA2

marcosdeto said:
when somebody calls me a spastic i defend my self by calling him a Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime

You are missing the point entirely.

DA2

Balloonless said:
Bemusingly enough you have shown youre own dire state of intellect by using this as a comeback...

Striker10

let me point out to some idiots on here and i'd call you idiots to your face. I'm gonna take the example of a pedofile..so you people think it's alright some guy looking at young pics of kids just cause it's online? Now think about it. I just urge you to use your brain, if you have one. Some of you are incredibly dense. How think can someone be?...least people will illness have an excuse. What's your's? it's almost embarrasing..

BezsMaracas

Striker10 said:
let me point out to some idiots on here and i'd call you idiots to your face. I'm gonna take the example of a pedofile..so you people think it's alright some guy looking at young pics of kids just cause it's online? Now think about it. I just urge you to use your brain, if you have one. Some of you are incredibly dense. Have think can someone be?...
Paedophile. Idiot.

Striker10

spelling is irrelevent you spanner unless you had such problems with your english you had to check the correct spelling in the dictionary to help you read the entire sentence...btw name calling on the internet is gay. You a puff?...:lol:

ps you ignored the point cause you can't defend it...:smirk:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Guys in seriousness lets remember that its a forum board. We have cut out quite a lot here, read round the other United boards and youll certainly see a lot worse going uncensored. Where do we draw the line? a completely sterile environment? We are not here 24/7, its not our full time jobs and we cannot please everyone. I would seriously suggest that you stick to the football only threads if you get that easily offended. Comparing it to Racism is not the same.

Reddish

My point about this being an internet forum was that it isn't a compulsory action whereby a user is forced to look at threads/posts that may offend him/her. If they don't like it they have the option to go elsewhere.

BezsMaracas

Striker10 said:
spelling is irrelevent you spanner unless you had such problems with your english you had to check the correct spelling in the dictionary to help you read the entire sentence...btw name calling on the internet is gay. You a puff?...:lol:

ps you ignored the point cause you can't defend it...:smirk:
Just I find it amusing when you feel the need to call people names when you can't even spell simple words.

Striker10

calling people names..let me correct you my friend. I say idiots..I did not mention names therefore there is no name calling and how can anyone take offence ...do you not see the point?...

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
ffs get over it. Yes there is a lot of that shit on here but you have to say something to the individuals.
When I hear shit about black people I say something.
If there's something about homos and you are a homo say something.
If there is something about asians and you are asian say something etc....
If theres something about being retarded and you are retarded then for christ sake say something! and make it funny like marcos normally does.

R0nald0

Under a rug on top of a mountain under the stars.
Wow this is all a bit too heavy for a Friday.

DA2, you are taking this out of context. It is not as if anyone is calling a spastic a spastic. It is just a term of ridicule that some people use to poke fun at others I don't think the people that get called a 'spastic' take offence so you shouldn't too. Admittedly, it is not the most intelligent of insult but it is not the most offensive thing in the world.

your examples of threads are not the same thing. I could call a mate a nigger if he didn't mind being called one and didn't find it offensive but I wouldn't call everyone that as some people might be offended.

DA2

marcosdeto said:
Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime!

you see DA2?

and stay away from my mums drawer

So what youre saying is if i called a Chinaman a slanty eyed, yellow skinned, short arsed, sub human gook - thats cool as long as he comes back with a suitably chirpy reply???

Youre feeble attempt to use my tag line as an example really is quite sad - it is not in the least bit discriminatory and therefore irrelevant to this conversation - now if my tag line was "fecking Marcosdeto's ma up the shitter because she is a greasy haired wop with a moustache and lives in a country populated by cowardly dagos who cant win wars because they are genetically inferior sub species"........ that would be discriminatory.

Do you see my point now.....?

Balloonless

golden_blunder said:
Guys in seriousness lets remember that its a forum board. We have cut out quite a lot here, read round the other United boards and youll certainly see a lot worse going uncensored. Where do we draw the line? a completely sterile environment? We are not here 24/7, its not our full time jobs and we cannot please everyone. I would seriously suggest that you stick to the football only threads if you get that easily offended. Comparing it to Racism is not the same.
Maybe we could add *Explicit* to the our thread names? thenpeople would have the choice?

Anyway to do this GB?

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
DA2 said:
So what youre saying is if i called a Chinaman a slanty eyed, yellow skinned, short arsed, sub human gook - thats cool as long as he comes back with a suitably chirpy reply???

Youre feeble attempt to use my tag line as an example really is quite sad - it is not in the least bit discriminatory and therefore irrelevant to this conversation - now if my tag line was "fecking Marcosdeto's ma up the shitter because she is a greasy haired wop with a moustache and lives in a country populated by cowardly dagos who cant win wars because they are genetically inferior sub species"........ that would be discriminatory.

All he said about your tagline was "stay away from my mum's knickers ... don't see how that's using it as an example.

Now, are you done typing out all the racial slurs you can come up with?

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
DA2 said:

no

and by the way, i think you have very strong convictions in really stupid matters

SPASTIC!!!

afrocentricity

DA2 said:

Arsehole.... :rolleyes:
uncool

USDevil

Soldier of Fortune
R0nald0 said:
Wow this is all a bit too heavy for a Friday.

DA2, you are taking this out of context. It is not as if anyone is calling a spastic a spastic. It is just a term of ridicule that some people use to poke fun at others I don't think the people that get called a 'spastic' take offence so you shouldn't too. Admittedly, it is not the most intelligent of insult but it is not the most offensive thing in the world.

your examples of threads are not the same thing. I could call a mate a nigger if he didn't mind being called one and didn't find it offensive but I wouldn't call everyone that as some people might be offended.
REMEMBER! This is the same DA2 who got pissy about the transfer forum being obliterated by Plech. I don't think he sees any humor in life.

BezsMaracas

Is this thread supposed to be ironic? The only thing mentioned thats in anyway offensive is DA2's blatant racist slurs. I suggest the mods should stamp out this blatant spasticity, its not nice.

afrocentricity

KaiserSoze666 said:
Is this thread supposed to be ironic? The only thing mentioned thats in anyway offensive is DA2's blatant racist slurs. I suggest the mods should stamp out this blatant spasticity, its not nice.
agreed

afrocentricity

marcosdeto said:
fine mate, you've been awol lately. Everything ok?
back @ uni.... its such a drag, all the drugs, booze and bitches... :(

DA2

golden_blunder said:

Me and you walk down the street - I walk upto a black person and call him a "filthy, dumb, banana eaing niggerr" - we remonstrate and end up in punch up.

You walk upto a Downs Syndrome child in a wheelchair and call him a "stupid, waste of space, useless spastic" - he stares up at you and smiles because he has the mind of a 5 yr old and has little concept of what youre saying.

But yet according to you im far worse....? Tell you what mate feck you and youre mother and while were about it how is that gook you were no doubt fecking up the arse in Thailand eh??? Presumably youre not offended by that last comment at all.........