Disgrace...

Retirantmobs

Stokke Stalker - smells of fish
I can't believe such a spasticated thread is still going. Just ban the spaz's (except me)

Davo

Perhaps it's time me moved on from the term "spastics". It's becoming clear that it's jovial use is being interpreted wrongly by a fair few...

Typical that a few Joey Deacons spoil it for the rest of us....

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Davo said:
Perhaps it's time me moved on from the term "spastics". It's becoming clear that it's jovial use is being interpreted wrongly by a fair few...

Typical that a few Joey Deacons spoil it for the rest of us....

feck me, you're sharp today.

BezsMaracas

DA2 said:
Well i have to say this debate has genuinely been most envigorating - just seen that we have racked up 199 posts for this thread - an admin forum record i believe (and my secret reason for starting it! ;) ) - anyone fancy the honour of the 200th?!
So it wasn't just to prove who the honour of being the 'forum's biggest spastic' should go to?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I'm not reading all of this, can someone sum it up in less than 3 lines for me? And more importantly are we still allowed to call noodle a spastic?

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
WeasteDevil said:
That's outrageous! I'm now going to put your PC into a similar state to Smashed's.
Wait could you not just swap my pc for his? That way everyones a winner...

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
SmashedHombre said:
Wait could you not just swap my pc for his? That way everyones a winner...
yeah if he can get around this computer, it needs a password to turn on properly, otherwise fire bursts out, get it wrong a 2nd time and dangerous gas comes out, get it wrong a third time and you see a post by Marcos

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
TheRedFlag said:
yeah if he can get around this computer, it needs a password to turn on properly, otherwise fire bursts out, get it wrong a 2nd time and dangerous gas comes out, get it wrong a third time and you see a post by Marcos
you can't stop thinking about me

that's too gay

TheRedFlag

Not feeling himself tonight
marcosdeto said:
you can't stop thinking about me

that's too gay
well you're the most famous and most obvious spastic on this forum, congratulations, daka daka daka

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
TheRedFlag said:
well you're the most famous and most obvious spastic on this forum, congratulations, daka daka daka
thanx!!
I am a proud famous spastic

But don`t tell DA2, i don`t want him to give me gym classes or something :nono:

Big Andy

Bloke
the funny thing about this thread is the fact that the adverts I can see are all about cerebral Palsy.

original muppet

Sugar Spun Sister
DA2 said:
So what youre saying is if i called a Chinaman a slanty eyed, yellow skinned, short arsed, sub human gook - thats cool as long as he comes back with a suitably chirpy reply???

Youre feeble attempt to use my tag line as an example really is quite sad - it is not in the least bit discriminatory and therefore irrelevant to this conversation - now if my tag line was "fecking Marcosdeto's ma up the shitter because she is a greasy haired wop with a moustache and lives in a country populated by cowardly dagos who cant win wars because they are genetically inferior sub species"........ that would be discriminatory.

Do you see my point now.....?

You're a fecking benchoud. I swear, you must've been punched repeatidly in head as a baby, to come up with the inane bollocks you've posted in this thread.

Again, what a benchoud.

Punjabi kuris rule.