Gaming Dishonored 2

Red Bug

Release Date: November 11, 2016

Format: PC, PS4, Xbox One

I started Dishonored 1 yesterday. Absolutely loving it so far so I am hyped for the sequel. The sequel looks very good IMO.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
The voice cast for Dishonoured was pretty crazy. Susan Sarandon, Lena Headey, John Slattery, Chloe Grace Moretz, Michael Madsen and Carrie Fisher were all in it.

Hope 2 is the same.

Redlambs

Creator of the Caftards comics
Officially the best poker player on RAWK.
Thanks mate will do next time I play.
No worries matey, I'm a fan of Dishonored, it came at a time where Cod basically ruled and creativity was at a low. Another tip is don't power up too much, blink is pretty much the only thing you need to have fun and some kind of challenge. Everything else just makes you too OP. It's much like the likes of Deus Ex 3 and Shadow of Mordor in that aspect, if you spend all the skill points (or whatever the equivalent is per game), it ruins the core fun.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Release Date: November 11, 2016

Format: PC, PS4, Xbox One

I started Dishonored 1 yesterday. Absolutely loving it so far so I am hyped for the sequel. The sequel looks very good IMO.
After watching that video with those two presenters I want to go around punching people, starting with myself.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
The voice cast for Dishonoured was pretty crazy. Susan Sarandon, Lena Headey, John Slattery, Chloe Grace Moretz, Michael Madsen and Carrie Fisher were all in it.

Hope 2 is the same.
Looks like they've got Sam Rockwell for it which is awesome.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Can't farqing wait for this. I have played Dishonoured countless times over and never get tired of it, everything about the game was brilliant.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bought this on Friday but only managed to play a little. Looks a good game.

Ainu

Tempted to get it on Steam but fecking hell are pc games expensive nowadays. They used to be around €45-50 but this is €59.99. I loved the original though, if this is anywhere near as good it might be worth it.

Cina

Tempted to get it on Steam but fecking hell are pc games expensive nowadays. They used to be around €45-50 but this is €59.99. I loved the original though, if this is anywhere near as good it might be worth it.
Just use cdkeys.com or g2a - I never get anything directly on steam anymore.

Marcelinho87

Use cdkeys then as they are great. I would avoid g2a though personally. Few of my mates have had keys revoked from them due to them being stolen keys.

Ainu

Just use cdkeys.com or g2a - I never get anything directly on steam anymore.
Use cdkeys then as they are great. I would avoid g2a though personally. Few of my mates have had keys revoked from them due to them being stolen keys.
Huh, is that even legal? I can buy it at €31 there, I don't see how that's possible unless something fishy is going on.

Cina

Huh, is that even legal? I can buy it at €31 there, I don't see how that's possible unless something fishy is going on.
It's 100% legal. Steam allow third party suppliers.

Ainu

It's 100% legal. Steam allow third party suppliers.
I know, I've bought from Amazon or similar sites and got a Steam activation in return. However, these sites are something else. Having read up on these sites a little bit I'd rather not support them.

Marcelinho87

I know, I've bought from Amazon or similar sites and got a Steam activation in return. However, these sites are something else. Having read up on these sites a little bit I'd rather not support them.
Like I said to you, g2a, kinguin etc are dodgy but cdkeys are fine, they are clickable via quidco and are supported by HUKD.

Use cdkeys with confidence.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Isn't it all fubar'd on PC at the moment (surprise, surprise)?

Ainu

Like I said to you, g2a, kinguin etc are dodgy but cdkeys are fine, they are clickable via quidco and are supported by HUKD.

Use cdkeys with confidence.
Still not an authorised key seller (like GOG or Humble) without transparancy as to where the keys come from. It's not that I'm worried the keys won't work, it's just that I'm not comfortable supporting them. They too get their keys from the grey market, so you could just as easily be paying money for a key someone got as a gift voucher and made money on. That money isn't going back to the publisher or developer. I think I'll continue buying from sellers with transparent sources.

Ady87

The original went properly under the radar and was a brilliant game.

Luckily it's not the kind of game I feel I'm missing out on by not having immediately so I'll pick it up at Christmas. Looking forward to it.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
The original went properly under the radar and was a brilliant game.

Luckily it's not the kind of game I feel I'm missing out on by not having immediately so I'll pick it up at Christmas. Looking forward to it.
I agree, the first one was excellent and I've said the exact same, it just didn't get mentioned much, but a great game.
I've got the special edition sat down stairs, but I've got a few games to play so just going to save it for xmas.

Ubik

Definitely one of my favourites of the last generation, the mood it set was fantastic. Probably wait to the new year to buy it but glad to hear it's getting high praise :drool:

Stactix

Ye, Dishonoured was incredible. I got it for my birthday sometime after it came out, had never heard of it at that point & loved it.

I've just brought it again off G2A, the definitive edition for £5.71. I've not played the DLC so looking forward to that!
Then buy the 2nd once I'm done:D

Kaos

Amazingly I never got round to playing the first, in fact I'm pretty sure it's in my steam library somewhere :lol:

Shall I bother playing that first or can I jump straight into this one?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Amazingly I never got round to playing the first, in fact I'm pretty sure it's in my steam library somewhere :lol:

I don't think the story was anything special so you could just jump into the new one. I have read that 2 is just more of the same though so I would just play 1 first if you already have it

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal

I think you need to play the first to give you the background. Plus it's simply awesome.

Ubik

I think you'd wanna play 1 regardless, being the same characters. Plus it's awesome.

I think you need to play the first to give you the background. Plus it's simply awesome.
Bellend, nicked my post.

Stactix

Play both at the same time, somehow.
Sorted.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Ye, Dishonoured was incredible. I got it for my birthday sometime after it came out, had never heard of it at that point & loved it.

I've just brought it again off G2A, the definitive edition for £5.71. I've not played the DLC so looking forward to that!
Then buy the 2nd once I'm done:D
The DLC is great

Last edited:

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
I think you'd wanna play 1 regardless, being the same characters. Plus it's awesome.

Bellend, nicked my post.
Great minds think alike and all that.

Did you play the DLC?

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid

Play it, man. It's a fantastic game, you'll love it.