Djuricic on trail...

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
Maybe you're on to something, jb. That would be very interesting.

Decotron

Wouldnt surprise me if Antwerp are dropped next season, Off no real benefit anymore. Heerenveen would be a fantastic feeder club for us. Plus our youth players would come on leaps and bounds over there.

Chirag

Euro '08 League Winner
Wouldnt surprise me if Antwerp are dropped next season, Off no real benefit anymore. Heerenveen would be a fantastic feeder club for us. Plus our youth players would come on leaps and bounds over there.
I do not think we will drop the link with Royal Antwerp as they are the best club to deal with work permit issues.. iirc Belgium rules ensure they have one of the lowest amount of time spent in Belgium with a club to gain a dual nationality..

Name Changed

weso26
I do not think we will drop the link with Royal Antwerp as they are the best club to deal with work permit issues.. iirc Belgium rules ensure they have one of the lowest amount of time spent in Belgium with a club to gain a dual nationality..
3 years in Belgium, 5 in Holland, if I am not mistaken.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Forgive me for using football manager knowledge here but I think it is 2 years for Spain and Portugal if the player comes from former colonies or latin america. So someone like Messi would have taken 2 years to get citizenship in Spain, wasn't the same case for Etoo.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
Flying Fox in the newbies confirms that it's ten years to get citizenship for players of non-latin extraction in Spain.