Do Brazil dance too much? Never gonna dance again

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Not surprised every South American or Latin player prefers to play for Madrid or Barcelona. They are allowed to have some fun down there.

It looks like the grim weather translates in a grim state of mind for the English man. It’s like they’re not allowed to have some fun.

Dancing is fun. That’s why Brazil has 5 stars and England 1. They play football with joy, it’s much easier to win.
It's coming home

Spoony

The People's President
Not surprised every South American or Latin player prefers to play for Madrid or Barcelona. They are allowed to have some fun down there.

It looks like the grim weather translates in a grim state of mind for the English man. It’s like they’re not allowed to have some fun.

Dancing is fun. That’s why Brazil has 5 stars and England 1. They play football with joy, it’s much easier to win.
Break dancing was invented in Leeds. What dances have the Brazilians invented?

yep, oscar wilde famously porked up to 40 women a day and once tripped up whilst walking down oxford street. a local police officer was watching and as wilde tried to keep his balance it was like he did a sort of half jig. that was enough for a judge to put him away from being a flagrant homo.
:lol: I mean I see it every time I'm on here but never ceases to amaze me how you come up with this stuff.

Redfrog

Is it possible not to like Brazil as a football fan ?

Their best players are not playing but dancing on the pitch. They are smiling and partying all the time.
I just have to look at Casemiro to like the guy. You just can see he is joyful, like many Brazilians.

You have to be miserable not to like them.

Redfrog

Prove it then. Samba was actually invented on the Isle of Man according to my grandmum.
There is a carnaval every year. Never seen English people as happy and dancing all together. They only care to stick with each other for the queen funerals, so sad.

Redfrog

I realize I will be happy for you guys to win the World Cup, you have a real chance and you’ll have something to break dance too.
Brazilians don’t need any reason to party. If they loose the final, they’ll cry 5 minutes then go to the night club to forget.

Hulme91

There is a carnaval every year. Never seen English people as happy and dancing all together. They only care to stick with each other for the queen funerals, so sad.
Clearly never been on to an English city at 2am on a Friday night :angel:

frostbite

Too many colors, too.

One team should wear white, the other black. That's it.

Phil

Whole lot of bites in this thread. For shame.

FriedClams

More dancing at works cups please.
There was a tv show with a guy named andy ansah trying to help the south africa team figure out their celebration when they scored.... This was not the one they said they would do

BarstoolProphet

Cringey, disrespectful and a bit risky. They're lucky South Korean players are nice and don't react. Imagine doing that in front of the likes of Keane, Pepe or Gattuso when they have nothing to lose? They would have ended up with a few players out injured for the rest of the WC.
Well Pepe is Brazilian so he would probably join in.

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
What’s your term for that in the Anglosphere… phoney, maybe? Yes, they are!

Hulme91

Do people outside of the United Kingdom/Ireland know the difference between an Irishman and an Englishman? :lol:

Roy Keane's comments seem to have set off quite the reaction towards...... England :lol:

Righteous Steps

They are but the Spanish fans were calling Vinicius a monkey for dancing too much.

Righteous Steps

Never understood this notion. It's just a weak mentality from the aggressors. Being a sore loser shouldn't be applauded.
And neither of these guys are superhuman Keane played against the likes of Ronaldinho and Okocha and they never ended up on stretchers.

redcucumber

Prevent them from scoring and they wont dance.
Or keep letting them score so they have to keep dancing until they give themselves a bad case of dancer's elbow. At which point you've got the dancers right where you want them.

Posh Red

We are somewhat miserable, yes. But that’s why our music is so good!

Redfrog

We are somewhat miserable, yes. But that’s why our music is so good!
True that !

Brazilian music is very good too.
French music is sh*t : I can testify.

But more generally, I never understood why British people are accepting their fate so easily and never rebel for their rights and money. Be careful, soon there will be nothing left.

Posh Red

True that !

But more generally, I never understood why British people are accepting their fate so easily and never rebel for their rights and money. Be careful, soon there will be nothing left.
We’re not all like that, mate. It’s a shame how things have progressed in this country.

All the same, I am indeed a shit dancer.

Redfrog

We’re not all like that, mate. It’s a shame how things have progressed in this country.

All the same, I am indeed a shit dancer.
I am speaking in general. It’s sad yes, and we have to be careful here too as for Macron, you are our model !

I am just sad that poverty exploded in England. I read that people working in hospitals have free food to survive. That’s crazy how hard working people cannot even live properly.
We are not far away in France too. Everything is being destroyed : school, hospital…

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
I hate that dancing...but If you don't like it, you better beat them.

The only way to stop brazilian players from making those dances is scoring more goals than them, so they rather feel sad.

FrankFoot

Supports
Neutral
True that !

It's all about tastes, i don't like brazilian music though.

Some french music is ok, but overall british music is better.