Do you follow any lower tier Team?

Oyibo

Two mates at Leeds Uni (finished 20 years ago), were Walsall and Bury. Therefore when United were playing away,
and Bury or Walsall were playing in Yorkshire, I'd go for the day out..

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
We used to go to Edgeley Park Friday nights quite a bit and saw Georgie play his last game there Boxing Day 1975 or 76 (not sure) Probably the biggest crowds County had ever had when he played?

Whatever happened to Mike Yarwood?
Christ. Forgot about him.

Skåre Willoch

I follow a pub team, which i happen to play for myself. Vulgar Boys Football Club. 11 lads with very little talent and very much heart. Currently 5th placed in a 10 team league. Playing the local firefighters this coming thursday. :)

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
I follow Fleetwood Town because it is where I was born and I lived for most of my life there.
Go and watch them when I can, though having an LFC season ticket restricts that.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Luton Town. Cousin follows them and took me to a couple of games. Now I follow them on a daily basis.
What a great team, I look for Luton Town's scores too. My mate is a fan, also the Jimmy Ryan link with the club.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Exeter City
Me too, my family are all from Exeter and I started going there when in the 1960s with my aunty. She was the club's social secretary and knew all the players and staff. I loved it. Went on and off all through the 70s and 80s, as I was still visiting Exeter regularly back then.

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
When I started supporting United in the early 60s - the lower league teams I followed were - I had a soft spot for Southampton near where I was born, Bournemouth , where we mainly went on holiday when I was a kid and Watford and Luton as I lived in between the two.

Currently they're all in the PL except Luton:)

Neil67

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2021/22
Crewe Alexandra is my hometown team so I follow them and go to watch them sometimes, my best mate who's born and bread a Creweie is a Villa fan and gives me loads of shite about following my hometown team but he's just bitter! Lol

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Wycombe Wanderers as they're my local team.
Small world, same here. Season tickets at United and Wycombe!
Do you go to games? Or are you one of the missing thousands ;)

pacifictheme

Plymouth and Exeter for family and location reasons. Look out for their scores is a better way to put it really.

The Purley King

I always check results for Dartford, Cirencester town and Swindon supermarine as they are all clubs I've played for in the past.
Dartford are doing a fair bit better than when I used to turn out for them but they were relegated back to conference South a couple of years ago. If I were to win £30 million on the lottery that is the team id buy!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Small world, same here. Season tickets at United and Wycombe!
Do you go to games? Or are you one of the missing thousands ;)
I used to. But I work weekends so I haven't been in quite awhile.

TheGK

Cobblers, currently unbeaten in 30 games in the league! And we just beat Franchise FC 3-1 live on sky. Does it get any better than that?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
What a great team, I look for Luton Town's scores too. My mate is a fan, also the Jimmy Ryan link with the club.
They always have very large support and I feel like they will be in a fantastic position in a few years time especially with the way things are going for them now.

Nathan Jones is a manager everyone will look out for in the future.

Aussie_Red_Devil

I follow my local team, and i also play for them in the Friday night comp. Just won the league last week.

Stormsurfer21

Sure, it's the mighty Dessel Sport, Capital of Flanders.
Ooh okay that's interesting, thank you! Yes yes our beloved capital...

On a more serious note: normally I can't be bothered with the lower leagues in Belgium. My hometown team plays in the B division of the third tier. I only really follow the first division of Belgian football. (Which is sometimes rather boring)

goatkrusher

Supports
colchester
Colchester, although living abroad I only get to a handful of games every season.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Thanks mostly to the SM challenge in Football Manager I follow San Marino these days. Also Galway United here in Ireland though I haven't got to a game in years.

stubie

Tipton Town who play in the West Midlands Division One (11th Tier)