Do you still watch when we're 3-0 down?

Dookingham United

When the chips are down, when you are lying face down on the canvas, that is when you see what you are made of.
I watch every minute to see the real heart of this club. I am so sorry to say that all I see anymore is a dead black husk of what was once a beating engine of joy. I see no more fight, I see no more desire.
At this stage, all I am looking for is any signs of a resurrection.

Tap

I have switched off already. Outplayed and outscored all over the place. Watching Mr Ballen stories instead.

I Am Zlatan

It’s frustrating to wait almost a whole month to watch a premiere league game just to see this shit. I’m still going to watch though

Swedish_Plumber

I don’t usually turn off but have today. Absolutely nothing there to keep me watching. Another dark day to add to the last 18 months of abject shite.

OneUnited24

I only watch in hope they show something in the second half but they rarely do (yes because it happens so much these days)

Rockets Redglare

I gave up today at 3-0. I usually watch and hope something changes but I’ve seen it too many times now, the players just aren’t up to it and are too mentally weak.

Chief123

It’s frustrating to wait almost a whole month to watch a premiere league game just to see this shit. I’m still going to watch though
This is why I was gutted at our previous 2 games getting postponed. It was always going to be a momentum killer coming back to play city away.

BeltUp

Supports
United
I gave up today at 3-0. I usually watch and hope something changes but I’ve seen it too many times now, the players just aren’t up to it and are too mentally weak.
Yep this team doesn't do comebacks when it's more than 1 goal. Half the players looked defeated from the kick off.

diarm

I usually would. I never turn United off.

But I was sat in my front room with 4 elderly Singaporeans (mother in law, father in law and my wife's two aunt's) who have watched a combined 4 football games in their entire lives, explaining to me about why we were losing.

I had to walk out or I was going to end up divorced.

JustAGuest

If there's a chance of a comeback - yes. As it is right now - waste of time. I have no interest in watching City play like this.

BeltUp

Supports
United
If you're not in the stadium, it doesn't make any difference at all anyway. Sitting miserably on the couch at home isn't standing behind the team.
Exactly. Supporters are leaving the stadium and you leaving Sky Sports on isn't going to pump the players up.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Obviously I do. Stand behind the team ffs.
They have no idea if you turn off you know. Similarly, they have no idea if you continue to watch.

United getting hammered effects my mood. Wayyyy better for my mental health to do something else instead. Especially on days where there's F1 and NFL on at the same time.

Acquire Me

Why is it Scandalous ?
Well I agree to some extent what people do or don’t do at home. But at the stadium you should stand behind the team. We are obviously going against the best team in the premier league. Maybe the best team in the world. They are getting better and better and luckily we are not meeting them more than one more time in the league.

Stand behind the team is my message. We support the club in good and bad days.

CatsOfUlthar

I find this a really interesting question, I think we've all steamed off in a passion before, I remember leaving the room when City first slapped us after their initial investment, back when Kasper was in goal for them!

I do try to stick it out but I think my frustration these days is we're not that team that could concede five and score six anymore, and haven't been for a long time, something about the soul of the club isn't there. Could be as simple as Sir Alex retiring, could be the mentality of the modern player, could be our structure, who knows, all I know is it was easier when we had that spark about us, we could and regularly did stage a comeback. If we go down two goals these days, I doubt we'll take anything above a draw.

Gladly I'm supporting a local band in a jazz session today, so I only fully watched the first half.

cyril C

Then you missed the 2 beautiful goals that we scored (make it 3rd as it was well taken)

CatsOfUlthar

Then you missed the 2 beautiful goals that we scored (make it 3rd as it was well taken)
Haha I'm still following, just not seen them yet. Don't get me wrong, I follow a game to the end, just a dopey schedule on my part today!

The1974s

Well I agree to some extent what people do or don’t do at home. But at the stadium you should stand behind the team. We are obviously going against the best team in the premier league. Maybe the best team in the world. They are getting better and better and luckily we are not meeting them more than one more time in the league.

Stand behind the team is my message. We support the club in good and bad days.

I spend an awful lot of money following my team all across England and Europe , I don't even live in England so it's not easy but I do it for the love I have for my club.
I left the game before HT today for a few reasons one being a sick child back at my apartment and another reason which only people who attend games will understand and that's the absolute embarrassment of standing watching a thumping like that happen .
I've been through that like everyone else has way to many times over the last 10 years and today I'd had enough so left with many others.
Fed up yeah but Scandalous definitely not ..

Red Rash

Yes watched till the end but it was a difficult one as even at 2-0 down we were essentially out of the game.

If the team were putting in 100 percent and just getting outplayed by a better team I would say all fans should watch till the end but to be fair the lack of effort by some players I can understand why some turned off.