Do you want West Ham to win tonight?

We need an rvn

Were you delighted when City knocked Madrid out?
I’m not delighted when city win anything, and I wasn’t supporting either team as I don’t like either team. my point was on one specific final case where for once I’d like to not see Madrid walk away with another cl title so I wouldn’t mind if city won it over Madrid. I just find Madrid feel they deserve and have the right to win everything and sign who they want (as well as spout all over the news they like a player who is under contract at another club etc)

to Answer your question, I didn’t give a blank who won that match and will support whoever is playing against them in this final

stevoc

Do we have an West Ham fans on the caf at all? I can’t think of any. If they win no doubt a few will sign up like Leicester’s lot did
Plenty in here from the sounds of it.

Bogga

No, I want Fiorentina to win... Had a soft spot for them since Batistuta played there. All time non-United favourite player

GazTheLegend

Is this the European equivalent of the Papa John's trophy? (Yes)

Will David Moyes do a knee sliding shit eating grim if he wins 1-0 and have to survive 47 shots on goal and suggest his managerial legacy is finally secured? (Yes)

Will there be brutality among the West Ham fans and Italian Ultra's the likes of which Prague has rarely seen, fuelled by wonderful and deceptively refreshing Czech beer? (yes yes yes)

But do I care? Actually,... No.

Wayne's World

It's a third rate competition so don't really care If they do or don't, I'd like to see Moyes win something meaningful in his career however

Cole9

It’s an irrelevant competition, but if I had to choose, I’d say no.

RomfordRed75

100% no...a lot of my mates are West Ham and they all hate United (could be something to do with me though )

Bobski

West Ham not really, but it would be a great moment for Moyes who I have softened on after watching the parade of fools that came after him. He wasn't up to it but it was a period of transtion that no-one at the club was ready for. He also gave us the comedy of the 82 cross game against Fulham, still makes me laugh.

JB7

West Ham can feck off. Vile club, vile fanbase, shite ground.

Abraxas

Don't really care. Should be a decent game though, hard to see much seperation between the two teams.

beer&grill

After how they handled the whole Zouma thing I’m upset they didn’t get relegated.

Dazzmondo

I haven't seen Amrabat since the World Cup where he was amazing. Interesting to see if he can replicate that for Fiorentina tonight, especially up against a player like Rice. Looks like he'll be on the move this summer.

Walters_19_MuFc

I'm a big fan of Declan Rice, so I'd want them to win for him, seeing as it's most likely his last game. Having said that, I can't stand the vile fans.

ScholesyTheWise

No, their fans can get fecked hard for all I care.

Never understood this "rooting for other teams from my team's country in European football".

Hate Westham when we play them locally, hate them equally when they play another tournament.

Also if it was a team I didn't care about i.e Bolton or whoever,
I still wouldn't root for them cuz they're English.

that's a bit silly.

AaronRedDevil

Only for Moyes. He's had a rough go and now he's done well with WH. Feck everything about that club though.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I see they're acting the twats again, fack em

Robertd0803

Im somewhat divided on it because Ive always been vocal about my utter dislike of West Ham and if they were removed from football in the morning I wouldnt miss them. Plus Moyes is a ghoul.

But on the other hand my Father in law is a lifelong West Ham fan and it would be nice for him to see them achieve something again (he could do with some good news).

PoTMS

I think we can now say the answer is a resounding no. Bunch of bellends.