Dominik Szoboszlai | signs for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Think he was a rising star card (or whatever its called) on fifa a couple of years ago so you'll have the experts praising this one.

Johan77

Has mostly played on the right wing. Started only one game as a central midfielder, were he got sent off....

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Will any scouser ever be able to pronounce his name?

Dazzmondo

Great player. One of the most creative players in the world. Not sure if he totally suits Liverpool's midfield 3. I feel like he'd actually be better on the rw in Liverpool's system but obviously that's Salah's spot. £70m is a big fee but he has the talent to justify it if he can adapt to Liverpool's system.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
After tonight his release clause become void. They couldnt have signed him for that amount surely. Pretty good signing for liverpool.

Fooza

damn, I'm so gutted they got him, what a player

no idea who he is

Wrecking ralf

Never scored over 10 in a season. Never broke 20 G/A’s either. So he isn’t a main attacker. How good is he? Seen comparisons to Havertz which is a good omen I’d guess for rival clubs

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Leaves them with about £50m of the Coutinho money still untouched. Blimey

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He's stagnated at RB Leipzig and Liverpool have signed him as the Mason Mount alternative it seems. It'll be interesting to see how he kicks on under Klopp.

Klopp has now signed a large number of players who were either associated with the Red Bull clubs or the bundesliga.
I love how the RB clubs scout and keep building good teams on the cheap. It’s excellent work.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I'm sure I'm wrong but I do feel that some people base their opinions of players based on computer games.
and passports. This guys transfer fee is regarded a bargain or a good for value player~

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Football-lineups has him as a right winger or right midfielder 25 times, 2 times as left midfielder/winger and 1 as a central midfielder
Just had a watch of his highlights on YouTube and he looks quite tall, not what you'd expect for a typical winger. But regardless of his height he looks skilful with the ball and pretty quick too. I just can't imagine him playing on the right wing given he seems to have a hammer of a shot off his right. Liverpool are pretty fluid in their positioning though so I suppose he could fit in with that.

Dazzmondo

Never scored over 10 in a season. Never broke 20 G/A’s either. So he isn’t a main attacker. How good is he? Seen comparisons to Havertz which is a good omen I’d guess for rival clubs
In terms of players who played over 20 games last season, only KDB, Messi, Bruno, Remy Cabella and Rayan Cherki created more chances per 90 across Europe's top 5 leagues than Szobszlai. He's a very creative player. CAM is probably his most natural position and Liverpool don't really play with one so not sure how easily he'll adjust to a more withdrawn and structured midfield 3 if that is the plan.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I love how the RB clubs scout and keep building good teams on the cheap. It’s excellent work.
Their scouting is centred around buying young up and coming players with a view to selling for a profit. And they have centred that scouting around buying players for a high intensity vertical approach to playing the game. It's actually a very simple way of running the football side of the club imo.

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
This guy vs Mount vs Havertz will be compared all season. All the moved for a similar transfer fee. Are of similar age bracket and would play the same position. It would be interesting to see how each of them perform.

CannonBalls

Supports
Arsenal
This guy vs Mount vs Havertz will be compared all season. All moved for a similar transfer fee. Are of similar age bracket and would play the same position. It would be interesting to see how each of them perform.

bucky

He's stagnated at RB Leipzig and Liverpool have signed him as the Mason Mount alternative it seems. It'll be interesting to see how he kicks on under Klopp.

Klopp has now signed a large number of players who were either associated with the Red Bull clubs or the bundesliga.
He didn't? Next to Nkunku he was their best player last season. If anything he improved from the previous season.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
He didn't? Next to Nkunku he was their best player last season. If anything he improved from the previous season.
He Improved but still not someone who I thought he was going to develop into.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Their scouting is centred around buying young up and coming players with a view to selling for a profit. And they have centred that scouting around buying players for a high intensity vertical approach to playing the game. It's actually a very simple way of running the football side of the club imo.
It seems to be the modern blueprint of playing the game and they are certainly cutting edge at finding value/player development. I think we could certainly utilise the loan market a lot better while there aren’t many restrictions and try to get young players cheap and make a profit on the ones that don’t make it instead of always going for the obvious targets. It would definitely help with FFP. We need to sell a lot better and I think that would be a step in the right direction.

TrueRed79

Scouse will never be able to pronounce his name. He will flop.
Edit: Should have read the thread first...

Status
Not open for further replies.