Dominoes draft: R1 - idmanager vs Lord Sinister

Who would win in the following draft game with all players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I think the fair solution would be to combine both the sides and make them co-managers for the remainder of the draft and make sure they play EAP and Enigma in the next few rounds.

Enigma_87

You know who
Mate don't be worried, even combined they both still wouldn't have a recognised left back between them and you've got Figo!
Hope Ecstatic finally joins team Lord Sinister. They won't have right back either. :D

idmanager

Mate don't be worried, even combined they both still wouldn't have a recognised left back between them and you've got Figo!
Its sad I couldn't fing enough footage on Dietz highlighting his defensive side. Plenty to read about where he won praises (again mostly in German), but nothing to show as evidence, unless of course, I make one from the full Euro matches of 1980. Pretty sure can't find his club matches from Bundesliga in his prime.

In fact before he moved to centre back, he was the best LB of his era in Germany and I think has the highest number of goals for a fullback in the league. 60-70 from what I remember.