Dominoes draft: R1 - Skizzo vs Pat_mustard

Who would win in the following draft game with all players at their peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
:lol: I actually looked at the pick times, although to be honest, I wouldn't have felt right with that since you had some personal stuff, so would have gladly conceded on that grounds since that caused your only extensive wait time for one pick.

Was some good discussion too, like you said, was nice to see people jumping in and not just discussing with the managers, but amongst each other as well. Keeps things fresh and not as tedious as a straight back and forth. Didn't want to be too critical, as I think you're well set up, so hopefully didn't come off as so!
Thanks mate but I'd have had no problem whatsoever with you going through that way - it was a great idea whoever devised it and good riddance to penalty shootouts :lol:. Nah you weren't too critical at all, 'twas just a good back and forth and as you say it was nice having the thread take different turns with input from neutrals rather than us just repeating our points over and over. As regards reinforcements, I reckon I'm fecked :lol:. We only get one player IIRC, and I'm not sure that I can either accomodate a GOAT very well if one falls my way, or readily change formation.

Skizzo

Well done @Skizzo and @Pat_Mustard ..... said they were both good teams and little to choose, voting reflected that.

Skizzo, based on your initial post and the one today, you can always interject with comedic write ups in the rest of the matchups?
I'll see what I can do. Although I'm sure one manager from every game won't appreciate my dragging the discussions down to the lowest aggregate for my amusement, especially at the detriment to their team.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Well done @Skizzo and @Pat_Mustard ..... said they were both good teams and little to choose, voting reflected that.

Skizzo, based on your initial post and the one today, you can always interject with comedic write ups in the rest of the matchups?
Thanks mate!

Eurgh... get a room you two
:lol: I'm sure you'll understand, with a one point lead and an hour to go, why I wasn't going to touch your 'Overath shitting on my midfielders' comment with a bargepole ;). I was dearly hoping that one would have got lost at the bottom of a page, but no such luck.

Last edited:

Skizzo

Thanks mate!

:lol: I'm sure you'll understand why, with a one point lead and an hour to go, why I wasn't going to touch your 'Overath shitting on my midfielders' comment with a bargepole ;). I was dearly hoping that one would have got lost at the bottom of a page, but no such luck.
I think by that point I'd missed the chance to sway most people into his ability, and no one was going to be switching their vote in a tight match, although I really wanted to spend today just buttering up @Edgar Allan Pillow to see if he'd swap sides :lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
cheers for the tag skizzo but i was unable to separate you gays

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
This match started with the fireworks of a late 90s Arsenal-United heated rivalry and ended with the managers sipping wine and playing scrabble like old men

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
This game was a headache for me from a tactical perspective.

I voted for Pat but I could have voted for Skizzo